Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

He's colder than that, now.

God damn it, Fritz, you could have gone with "happy trails, bubby" there, and you ****ed it up.

Posted Images

You know what bothers me?Crowd: (What Big Daddy?)When you get a call from a girl friend/emotional girl and they are bawling about a friend of a friend who they once had a drink with 10 years ago passing and how the frailty of life has just hit them so hard. I don't know what to say in those moments, am I supposed to be like, "I'm sorry on behalf of a friend of a friend's cousin's second concubine's niece, condolences."

You know what bothers me?Crowd: (What Big Daddy?)When you get a call from a girl friend/emotional girl and they are bawling about a friend of a friend who they once had a drink with 10 years ago passing and how the frailty of life has just hit them so hard. I don't know what to say in those moments, am I supposed to be like, "I'm sorry on behalf of a friend of a friend's cousin's second concubine's niece, condolences."
Translation: "I'm freaked out cuz someone I had sex with once is now dead"..Result: You aren't getting laid that night, and you are likely picking up a hefty bar tab.
your reaction to this phone call can honestly completely screw up your entire life.
anybody who lays that on somebody else doesn't deserve the respect of a response. i think a shrug and kind of an "eh" noise is appropriate.
My pet budgie died today :club: . But, on the bright side, he came back as a hummingbird.
I like...pie!
A lot of Pakistanis.
Yikes. I think this is a thread about people or animals you knew personally.

Am I the only one not really thrilled with this idea?I sorta can understand if it was a pet or whatever, but IMO, if a close friend, parent or even someone you knew on a personal level died, I would make a separate thread for it in respect.

Am I the only one not really thrilled with this idea?I sorta can understand if it was a pet or whatever, but IMO, if a close friend, parent or even someone you knew on a personal level died, I would make a separate thread for it in respect.
how about no thread. that's the best option.
  • Like 1
I think we should keep the new threads limited to possibly pregnant fictional girlfriends.