Best Feeling In Poker

Best Feeling from a poker hand?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Is:...

• Winning a huge pot because you played well
    • Winning a huge pot after you made a mistake and still sucked out
    • Calling a huge bluff, being right and winning
    • BJ under the table

Quadrupling your stack in a cash game or winning a tournament feels better in the long run. But, if we're talking about just one hand (whether it be a tourney or cash game)...Which is the best feeling? Meh, Bj's come and go. Females, feel free to replace "BJ" with "Cunnilingus" or "The Big Beaver Dive (BBD)".

These do not have to be mutually exclusive. There should be an all of the above option, because I love it when I Bluff then make a good call but finally end up sucking out all while getting a BJ.

winning your first tournament is amazing.respect from peers also good.if a great player says your great, thats a good feeling.
::sigh:: My clarification makes these not pertinent.

One of my happiest poker moments at the table occurred at a 5/10 NL game at the Bellagio.I had Q :) T :D and it was a 5 way unraised pot. The flop comes down J :) 9 :club: 4 :club: and the SB leads out for 50$. I call and this unpleasant old guy makes it 150 to go. The SB folds and I call. The turn is the A :D and old guy looks visibly disgusted. I check and he checks beind me. The river is a 6 :P , which totally misses me but completes the obvious flush draw.I reach for chips and the old guy angrily throws his hand, J :D 9 :) face up on the table and says "Fu ck you! Don't even reach for chips, I know you're not bluffing!!"This would be the time when a gentlemen would slide his hand into the muck and rake the pot. Instead I chose to say, "Did you say "fu ck you" to me? Yeah, you're right, I couldn't be bluffing, that just wouldn't make sense..."I flip over my hand and he proceeds to swear a few more times and then leaves the table for 45 minutes.I guess the hand would've been better if there was an attractive brunette on her knees under the table servicing me, but we gotta be realistic.

One of my happiest poker moments at the table occurred at a 5/10 NL game at the Bellagio.I had Q :) T :D and it was a 5 way unraised pot. The flop comes down J :club: 9 :D 4 :P and the SB leads out for 50$. I call and this unpleasant old guy makes it 150 to go. The SB folds and I call. The turn is the A :) and old guy looks visibly disgusted. I check and he checks beind me. The river is a 6 :P , which totally misses me but completes the obvious flush draw.I reach for chips and the old guy angrily throws his hand, J :D 9 :) face up on the table and says "Fu ck you! Don't even reach for chips, I know you're not bluffing!!"This would be the time when a gentlemen would slide his hand into the muck and rake the pot. Instead I chose to say, "Did you say "fu ck you" to me? Yeah, you're right, I couldn't be bluffing, that just wouldn't make sense..."I flip over my hand and he proceeds to swear a few more times and then leaves the table for 45 minutes.I guess the hand would've been better if there was an attractive brunette on her knees under the table servicing me, but we gotta be realistic.
I hope you had his hand killed before you flipped yours over :club:

A super loose 1-2 NL game at the Tropicana in AC where the standard preflop raise is $15 from any position. Hand 1 sets up hand 2.Hand 1:Guy makes it $15 from UTG.I raise to $60 from MP with Aces.UTG calls.Flop is Q, Q, xUTG shoves. Easy Call. UTG had Jacks and leaves table.Hand 2:One orbit laterA decent EP player makes it $15.I raise to $50 from MP with AK.EP thinks forever and reluctantly calls.Flop comes down 9 high with a couple of rags.EP checks. I fire out $80. EP thinks for like 5 minutes, then folds 2 queens face up.

its simple. gay or straight you want a BJ under the table. as males, we play this game for 1 reason, we enjoy it and get paid for something we enjoy.Now, if money wasnt an option, we would all play on playmoney ,or switch to chess or some shizz, but because the value of a dollar means so much, and we exchange these dollars for goods and services to buy the things we want in life. mainly for joy and happiness, usually to impress women or men or both. and we impress so we can conqueur, and what better way of knowing Victory!! than a BJ under the table??I rest my case

or is the best feeling for a woman during poker to be fellating / giving a bj?
the best feeling for a woman during poker is who gives a s***?
someone flame this....
too easy.it's like smoking pot on 4/20. leave that for the amateurs.
someone flame this....
the best feeling for a woman during poker is who gives a s***?too easy.it's like smoking pot on 4/20. leave that for the amateurs.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHA+1
I set it up and NOT ONE OF YOU KNOCK IT OUT OF THE PARK?????????????/What the fuck man? Where's Ron when you need him?