• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Bob Dylan.
is it sick that when ever i see the name bob dylan, in my mind i see Bob Dole saying "I'm Bob Dole>"?
To compare Bob Dylan to Bob Dole is a travisty. You didn't even capitalize his name. Bob Dylan is the greatest songwriter ever. I have lost all respect for you.
Bob Dylan.
is it sick that when ever i see the name bob dylan, in my mind i see Bob Dole saying "I'm Bob Dole>"?
To compare Bob Dylan to Bob Dole is a travisty. You didn't even capitalize his name. Bob Dylan is the greatest songwriter ever. I have lost all respect for you.
im not comparing bob dole and Bob Dylan...i have too much respect for Dylan to do that...but i see the BD and for some reason Bob Dole pops in my mindIts not who I like better, its who does my undiagnose mental illness makes pop in my mindlike when i see horatio sanz i think the number 1...but that is a very dumassistic story
Bob Dylan.
im not comparing bob dole and Bob Dylan...i have too much respect for Dylan to do that...but i see the BD and for some reason Bob Dole pops in my mindIts not who I like better, its who does my undiagnose mental illness makes pop in my mindlike when i see horatio sanz i think the number 1...but that is a very dumassistic story
I'm sorry, I didn't really mean that. It's just kinda late and I'm in a bad mood. I'll see this tomorrow and think, "What was I on?"

Because I'm one of the youngins, I listen to rap music, mostly the classic stuff from the early 90s, the best rap music. Also classic rock like ACDC and Metallica when they were still good.

Killswitch EngageThriceCoheed and CambriaAlexisonfire
Definately Thrice, you were cool in my book up untill I read the next lineCoheed??? meh, i guess there all right if your into that male sounding like a female kind of singing, not my cup of coffee.since you mentioned thrice though, im going to give your other bands a try, and dont forget to put Rise Against up there on your list.

And I definately forgot a big one, the big JJ from Oahu, HI. Jack Johnson, In between dreamsHis new soundtrack for Curious George is coming out early next month, can't wait. for all the JJ fans out there, you can download (purchase) his new single "upside down" from Itunes right now. Great song

Today I listened toThe Flaming Lips- The Soft BulletinBelle and Sebastian- If you're feeling sinisterBjork- Postand Blackalicious- Blazing Arrowmbreon's the coolest
FYP.....3 great choices there. Soft Bulletin is a great album....If You're Feeling Sinister is one of the two albums that I really like from Belle & Sebastian (Boy With the Arab Strap is the other). Blazing Arrow is also a pretty good hip-hop record. Bjork, on the other hand, not so good, but still.....