Charter Member Perks

Hi Daniel, FCP administrative staff, moderators, and auxiliary personnel,

Just reaching out to see if there has been any positive movement on this subject. I quietly stood by waiting for an announcement but since I have yet to hear anything I thought it wise to reach out for some definitive clarification. I am sure there are other "Charter Members" who feel the same way but are hesitant to speak up and cause consternation within the FCP community.

When I became a "Charter Member" in April of 2005, I was told that along with other "Charter Members", we would be afforded special privileges, promotions, and opportunities. Unfortunately, they have not materialized (or I was not made aware of them) and I was wondering what is currently in development?

If you could provide a rough outline with key dates and deadlines, that would be immensely appreciated.

I eagerly await your rapid response.

Joe, Charter Member, 2005

• Like 2

It's funny you should ask.

We'll be launching a new game changing feature to FCP in the coming weeks that we think will have the poker world buzzing.

Stay Tuned

GLORY DAYS ARE COMING BACK.

Time to brush up on the lyrics to "Happy Days are Here Again".
  • 3 weeks later...

It's funny you should ask.

We'll be launching a new game changing feature to FCP in the coming weeks that we think will have the poker world buzzing.

Stay Tuned

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=147934&hl=

We've also updated and redesigned the Full Contact Poker website.