Worst Call In Hold'em History?

I was playing in a $60 single table sattelite for a charity tournament tonight and I saw the following...After the river was dealt, the lady to my left called a bet. Both players flipped their cards and she was holding 2 4 (no pair or anything). And no, the board hadn't made a flush or full house. I guess she was hoping the guy was bluffing with 23 or 24, so they could split the pot (lol). If this happened with "real" players, I would suspect chip dumping.

I once called my wife and told her I'd be right home, go ahead and cook dinner. Then stayed and played two tournaments and got home at 10:30...Bad call that one

I was playing in a $60 single table sattelite for a charity tournament tonight and I saw the following...After the river was dealt, the lady to my left called a bet. Both players flipped their cards and she was holding 2 4 (no pair or anything). And no, the board hadn't made a flush or full house. I guess she was hoping the guy was bluffing with 23 or 24, so they could split the pot (lol). If this happened with "real" players, I would suspect chip dumping.
I saw a guy in a 3/6 live game the other night call on the end with 2 3. I asked him why and he said he was bluffing
Was he wearing a bib and a helmet?
no he was probably between 18 and 22 and he was trying to bully the whole table. all of these old women were yelling at him for bad beating them. I kept telling them that he would give all his money away. They didn't believe me.... until I got 12 bets in on the river with a full house against him and I left with all of it
no he was probably between 18 and 22 and he was trying to bully the whole table. all of these old women were yelling at him for bad beating them. I kept telling them that he would give all his money away. They didn't believe me.... until I got 12 bets in on the river with a full house against him and I left with all of it
LOL Nice.