correct plo8 nut peddling?

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $0.25 BB (9 handed) converterSB ($52.35)Hero ($24.55)UTG ($24.75)UTG+1 ($14.55)MP1 ($20.25)MP2 ($2.35)MP3 ($6.40)CO ($11.30)Button ($7.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with [3d], [Jh], [Ah], [5d]. 2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.50) [Kh], [Qc], [Th] (6 players)SB bets $0.25, CO folds, SB calls $3.50, Hero calls $2.75, MP1 folds.Reraise here, or just take it easy to see if the board pairs?b]Turn: ($13.75) [4c] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $13.1, MP3 calls $2.40 (All-In), SB calls $13.10.OK one card to come, as long as the board doesn't pair or a club, I'm goldenRiver: ($42.35) [Ts] (3 players, 1 all-in)SB checks, Hero checks.#%!%@! I got scared here. Shoudl I have thrown the rest of my stack in?Final Pot: $42.35

reraise flop to try to get rid of sets.On river it depends on your read of the SB. If he is trickyenough to check a full house then just check it out. If he is a more typical low limit player, you can pot it again to try to get him to lay down the same hand as yours and at least you get the side pot. I am betting that the all-in player took it down?

Actually the dumass SB took it down with QQQ 10 10. There is no conceivable reason to call my $13 bet and check the river unless, he was hoping for quad Qs. Just dangerously passive. If you think you can win on the turn with trips, how do you think you're beat on the river with a boat?Then salt was further rubbed in my wound as the SB pissed off my $20 to everybody else (except me) at the table for the next 40 hands or so.