two pair on four-flush board (50c/$1 limit he)

50c/$1 limit he, party poker, ten-handedpre-flop: akishore is BB with K :D 5 :club: three limps, SB folds, akishore checks.flop: K :) Q :D 5 :) (4.5 SB, 4 players)akishore bets, two calls.turn: 3 :D (3.5 BB, 3 players)akishore ...what's your line?bet/fold, or check/fold?aseem

pot is tiny. You might have some implied odds if you boat up, but you're slim to do that. I don't see a worse hand paying you off here very often. I'd probably just check/fold.

I bet/fold.so that should tell you what to do..the opposite.I figured there is a 60% chance one of them has a spade..or two.1 - 37/46 * 36/45 * 35/44 * 34/ 43. = 60%I'm thinking its equivalent to the probability that one of the 9 remaining spades is in a set of 4 cards.Now anyone with a weak spade may not raise you, in fact, they might very well fold.So theres' a decent chance of no spade (40%) and a decent chance of a weak spade, like 10 or lower, fearing a higher flush.I would check fold the river, without a boat.Any small flush that stayed is calling the river, but may not bet it, so you can get a looksey for free.You have fold equity with the scary board...no spade-hands and even weak spade-hands may fold. Also, only 60% chance of flush.Yoo still have >33% equity.bedtime.

With two opponents, the odds of one of them having a spade are pretty good. Will your opponents call your bet with ANY spade though is the key I think. I know many a player that will fold with a low spade to a bet on the turn there, even though they may be best (whether that is the correct play on their part is another story for another day). I think it's a bet/fold... 8)