bet for value on river?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with J:club:, A:heart:. UTG calls, [color:#666666]2 folds[/color], Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (4 SB) Q:spade:, 9:diamond:, A:diamond: [color:#0000FF](4 players)[/color]SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, [color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.Turn: (3.50 BB) 4:spade: [color:#0000FF](3 players)[/color]SB checks, UTG checks, [color:#CC3333]Hero bets[/color], SB folds, UTG calls.River: (5.50 BB) 6:diamond: [color:#0000FF](2 players)[/color]UTG checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: 5.50 BBread on the guy is as a normal party fish..hes dropped about 30 so far doing stupid things...I couldnt put him on the ace or 2 pair so i just felt he possibly could have the flush and was tryin for a check raise? am i paranoid or is alright

while im on AJ...is it a raise from all positions 6 handed? and another note was that it was the first 5 hr session i had done in a while..so yeah i was defiantly tired at the end of it and wasnt thinkin as clear as at the beginning

guess i need to memorize my hands...its raisable from all positions..but what about when callin a raise with aj? i know its not advocated as a hand to call a raise from most positions in a full game? i will usually at least make the call from the CO or button and will sometimes even reraise to isolat. Right move or am i being to aggressive with it? Sorry for all the questions but aj is killin me right now and i wanna get it straightened out

Pot's going to need to be pretty big for me to want to call a raise with AJ off the blinds. (Also barring reads.)

Pot's going to need to be pretty big for me to want to call a raise with AJ off the blinds. (Also barring reads.)
6 max tables?
Possibly...depends on your read.