hands to complete with in plo8

I like to complete with all kinds of hands if there are a lot of limpers at a passive table. If lots of people have limped, you probably have the right odds for almost any hand. If you usually play on the point system (40 point hands are good), then reduce to about 32-33 point hands. Just take your starting hand requirements for the BB, and loosen them. Most hands can be played if you have 10-11:1 odds on your call. Just think odds.

I don't know what the point system is, but you generally want to complete with hands where the cards work will together, and don't contain middle cards (6789). One is usually ok, (A246), but more than that is bad.You're position matters somewhat too.

In pot limit, you have to bear in mind that it is not so much an issue of paying half a small bet to see the flop as what you will have to pay to play after the flop, given your postional disadvantage.In a passive game, this is less of an issue.If you want a rule of thumb, don't complete with any hands that you wouldn't call if you were UTG.

I may be wrong about this, but is it correct to use the word complete here? I thought that complete was just a stud term and raise and bet were the propper terms for hold'em pokers. I may be wrong, but just asking?

I may be wrong about this, but is it correct to use the word complete here? I thought that complete was just a stud term and raise and bet were the propper terms for hold'em pokers. I may be wrong, but just asking?
If there has been no raise and you are in the small blind and want to call then I think complete is the correct term?