Are we supposed to be in awe of this guy? Didn't he lose millions?
He won 4.5 MM off tom dwan. He just lost it to the rest of the Nose bleed killers. He should just bum hunt Durrrr

December 9, 2010 5:22 AMIsildur1, the new Team PokerStars Pro and online poker sensation, went straight to work at his new home on PokerStars, earning himself a stunning $287,500 over an extraordinary session lasting more than 14 hours.The young cash game phenom played across four tables of high-stakes Pot Limit Omaha (mostly at $25/$50) against a total of 75 opponents as his session, which started at 2.30pm (ET) yesterday lasted until after 5am this morning. In that time he got through 6163 hands - and well and truly crushed it.

December 9, 2010 5:22 AMIsildur1, the new Team PokerStars Pro and online poker sensation, went straight to work at his new home on PokerStars, earning himself a stunning $287,500 over an extraordinary session lasting more than 14 hours.The young cash game phenom played across four tables of high-stakes Pot Limit Omaha (mostly at $25/$50) against a total of 75 opponents as his session, which started at 2.30pm (ET) yesterday lasted until after 5am this morning. In that time he got through 6163 hands - and well and truly crushed it.
solid start.
I really think Daniel should challenge Isildur to a match..
lol
isildur wouldn't be able to handle it
See Serge, people who don't know you aren't going to get your humour and are going to think you're being serious and that you think Daniel wouldn't be a big underdog at Heads up NL and PLO across 4 tables.I can see Daniel playing him at some point with Daniel knowing that Isildur is a big fav at heads up NL Holdem and PLO just for the challenge of it. If he did there's no way in Hell it would be 4 tables.I wonder if they could get creative and agree to play heads up at 4 different games. NL Holdem and PLO for Isildur and Stud 8 or Better and Omaha 8 for Daniel for example.
See Serge, people who don't know you aren't going to get your humour and are going to think you're being serious and that you think Daniel wouldn't be a big underdog at Heads up NL and PLO across 4 tables.I can see Daniel playing him at some point with Daniel knowing that Isildur is a big fav at heads up NL Holdem and PLO just for the challenge of it. If he did there's no way in Hell it would be 4 tables.I wonder if they could get creative and agree to play heads up at 4 different games. NL Holdem and PLO for Isildur and Stud 8 or Better and Omaha 8 for Daniel for example.
I didnt put the smiley face, i assumed it would be understood that Daniel would be a huge dog.
I wonder if they could get creative and agree to play heads up at 4 different games. NL Holdem and PLO for Isildur and Stud 8 or Better and Omaha 8 for Daniel for example.
This is why they (should) pay Bob the big$$Set this up... I want to see Isildur Min-bet
I really think Daniel should challenge Isildur to a match..
it'll be promoted out the arsei wonder what kind of deal isildur got for going with pokerstars over tilt. I never see any games on stars very often above the 100/200NL or 25/50 PLO.