Fcp Fantasy Football League

Title says it all. Usually I play 2-3 leagues on ESPN/Yahoo with people from work/friends/etc, but I thought it would be fun to set one up for FCP. We could do a buy-in with all playoff teams winning something or winner takes all type of format.I have a league setup on ESPN right now, but I am willing to adjust rules/format if suggested.Post here if interested/definitely wanna play. 12 Team League - 10 spots available.I wanted to do this early so that we avoid all problems. I wanna make sure that everyone has plenty of notice for the draft, plenty of time to pay the buy-in, and plenty of time to setup/edit the league. gogoogoggo

First things first, how much?
Depends kinda hoping to get feedback.I'd be willing to do anywhere from $10-100.We can even do it for free if thats what everyone wants. I typically always play buy-in leagues because it helps to prevent owners from going MIA in the middle of the season. Ruins a league when you have 2-3 guys that stop changing their rosters.
Depends kinda hoping to get feedback.I'd be willing to do anywhere from $10-100.We can even do it for free if thats what everyone wants. I typically always play buy-in leagues because it helps to prevent owners from going MIA in the middle of the season. Ruins a league when you have 2-3 guys that stop changing their rosters.
Yeah, I don't care if people don't change their rosters, if they are paying for the privilege.
Yeah, I don't care if people don't change their rosters, if they are paying for the privilege.
Exactly if they pay the money I don't care how many people wanna essentially forfeit :club:

i'm in.. i suggest 12 team league, 4 team playoff in weeks 15 and 16, with a 15-15-25-45 percent payout, 25 dollar buy in. I'm up for a higher buy in, but I don't want to exclude people or w/e

I'd be interested.
post your email address so I can send out the invite.
i'm in.. i suggest 12 team league, 4 team playoff in weeks 15 and 16, with a 15-15-25-45 percent payout, 25 dollar buy in. I'm up for a higher buy in, but I don't want to exclude people or w/e
That's how I have it set up. 12 Teams, 4 playoff teams. I think it is set to Week 14 playoffs right now but that can be changed. I like the payout structure and the buy-in is fine with me. Post your email address so I can send you an invite also.

So far we have1. GOCUBSGO2. TRB053. BIGDMCGEE9 spots open, I have friends that can fill in if need be, but I'd like to do an ALL FCP league if possible. Keep the suggestions coming also!

We have 2 FCP Dynasty Leagues - if a spot frees up would you want to take over a team? :)It's almost all FCP or former FCP I think with few if any exceptions.I would definitely consider adding on a $25 FCP redraft league though...although not certain, cause I am already in 6ish leagues.

We have 2 FCP Dynasty Leagues - if a spot frees up would you want to take over a team? :)It's almost all FCP or former FCP I think with few if any exceptions.I would definitely consider adding on a $25 FCP redraft league though...although not certain, cause I am already in 6ish leagues.
I might be interested, but it will probably depend if I can get enough people for this league. If this one fills up, I probably will have to pass due to the number of leagues I'm already in. I'm also not a huge dynasty league fan unless I'm the one who started the team :club: Do you want me to save a spot and if you need to back out, I should have plenty of time to find a replacement?Otherwise let me know later on
I might be interested, but it will probably depend if I can get enough people for this league. If this one fills up, I probably will have to pass due to the number of leagues I'm already in. I'm also not a huge dynasty league fan unless I'm the one who started the team :club: Do you want me to save a spot and if you need to back out, I should have plenty of time to find a replacement?Otherwise let me know later on
Nah i'll just stay as a reserve for now.
bump :club: come on ppl JOIN!!
Why are you pushing this league so hard right now? Football doesn't start for another 5 months. Also, I flat out refuse to join any league run by someone from Iowa.
Why are you pushing this league so hard right now? Football doesn't start for another 5 months. Also, I flat out refuse to join any league run by someone from Iowa.
Because I have a lot of experience setting up and running leagues and have found that it is much much much easier to get everything set far in advance. If you wait till last minute to try to fill the league you are going to have problems. Also in case you didn't know, most drafts occur towards the end of summer and people need plenty of notice. I realize its only the end of April, but like I said it makes it much easier. Especially since this will most likely be a buy-in league."Also, I flat out refuse to join any league run by someone from Iowa"Yeah cause that has anything to do with a fantasy football league. Cool story bro...
Because I have a lot of experience setting up and running leagues and have found that it is much much much easier to get everything set far in advance. If you wait till last minute to try to fill the league you are going to have problems. Also in case you didn't know, most drafts occur towards the end of summer and people need plenty of notice. I realize its only the end of April, but like I said it makes it much easier. Especially since this will most likely be a buy-in league."Also, I flat out refuse to join any league run by someone from Iowa"Yeah cause that has anything to do with a fantasy football league. Cool story bro...
You seem to act like kind of a dick on here and think you are better/smarter than everyone else; so I would say you can cross my name off the maybe list. You may have a lot of experience running leagues but you need to work on your E-personality a little.
Because I have a lot of experience setting up and running leagues and have found that it is much much much easier to get everything set far in advance. If you wait till "Also, I flat out refuse to join any league run by someone from Iowa"Yeah cause that has anything to do with a fantasy football league. Cool story bro...
Pretty sure brv is from ames.
Pretty sure brv is from ames.
No way! Des Moines, baby. (I go to school in Ames)
  • 2 weeks later...
You seem to act like kind of a dick on here and think you are better/smarter than everyone else; so I would say you can cross my name off the maybe list. You may have a lot of experience running leagues but you need to work on your E-personality a little.
I'm only a dick to people who ask for it or deserve it in my opinion. Sometimes people mistake debating for arguing/fighting/being a dick but really it has nothing to do with it. There are only a handful of people I have ever encountered on FCP that I feel like I'm a dick to. I don't see what I said in your quoted paragraph that constitutes accusing me of thinking I'm better/smarter than anyone.I was simply responding to Brv *cough cyclowns blow cough* :club: about why I was starting the league so early. Consider yourself crossed off the list, but if you change your mind let me know. I'm not a bad guy I promise. Ask kobe :DAnyways Kobe and Norton I need you to pm me your email addresses so I can send you both the league invite.So far we have1. BigD2. GoCubsGo3. Kobe2Odom84. Norton5. TRB05I have a few buddies who can fill in if we need them, but I would like to do all FCPIf anyone else is interested, send me a PM. We haven't really decided on details yet....buy in amount, draft date or any of that. Once the league fills up I will put up a poll and let everyone vote on what they wanna do.