>>> The Official Big Xii Thread >>>

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get to freeze your ass off while Oklahoma beats the hell out of Missouri, once again.
While you and your Huskers sit at home and wish they had scheduled Nebraska-Omaha so they could have finished 6-6 to play in the Independence Bowl.
While you and your Huskers sit at home and wish they had scheduled Nebraska-Omaha so they could have finished 6-6 to play in the Independence Bowl.
AT LEAST OUR QUARTERBACK ISNT A GODDAMN LIAR!!!yeah, i said it.
AT LEAST OUR QUARTERBACK ISNT A GODDAMN LIAR!!!yeah, i said it.
Who even knows who the QB is for Nebraska? I watched the whole game last week and I can't think of his name.

I'm a HUGE cyclone fan, and very very disappointed that we didn't take out Kansas on Saturday. So close. We were up 20 - 0 at halftime.

I'm a HUGE cyclone fan, and very very disappointed that we didn't take out Kansas on Saturday. So close. We were up 20 - 0 at halftime.
this years Nebraska - Iowa St game could be a real barnburner.

Texas / OU gameOne of the worst officiating I've ever seen... on both sides.First OU TD... not a TDRoughing on Colt ... Not roughingRoughing on the punter... Not even closeInterception by OU in the end zone.... called incomplete... horrible call. Clearly he caught the ball.Who knows how this game would have turned out if the refs were worth a shit.O-Who !?Woooooooooot! Hook 'Em Horns Baby ! ! ! ! Ohhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Glad to hear it really was bad. I was listening to the OU broadcast and wasn't sure if it was just the homer announcers bitching or if it was as bad as they were describing. Not sure if I was rooting for OU or UT being a Mizzou fan, but gotta think there will be some kind of letdown factor next week.

Glad to hear it really was bad. I was listening to the OU broadcast and wasn't sure if it was just the homer announcers bitching or if it was as bad as they were describing. Not sure if I was rooting for OU or UT being a Mizzou fan, but gotta think there will be some kind of letdown factor next week.
What the hell happened to Mizzou?

I think Mizzou's season is not over. Obviously they will probably need some help to get to the National Championship, but the Big 12 championship is still very alive, just have to take care of business the rest of the way. This week's game is huge, if they can't pull this one off then there's still hope but it will definitely be dissappointing. I don't understand the hatred for Mizzou, it's not like they have ever won anything, us Mizzou fans are always dissappointed in the end. After Texas this week, they don't have a tough schedule at all the rest of the way except for KU at Arrowhead, and then (hopefully) the Big 12 championship. It's not the end of the season for sure, but it makes this week's game alot more important.

I don't understand the hatred for Mizzou, it's not like they have ever won anything, us Mizzou fans are always dissappointed in the end.
I never felt this strongly against Mizzou until Chase Daniel arrived. I just absolutely hate him. He seems to me the protypical front running duechebag. (i never know how to spell that).