Atlanta Falcons.......omg Say What?

holy shit we have scored TDs on our first 2 possessions of the year, plus Matt Ryan threw a 65yd TD pass on his first ever NFL attempt.......yeah we're prolly gonna suck this year but Mike Smith's team is lookin pretty good so far

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

holy shit we have scored TDs on our first 2 possessions of the year, plus Matt Ryan threw a 65yd TD pass on his first ever NFL attempt.......yeah we're prolly gonna suck this year but Mike Smith's team is lookin pretty good so far
Thats nice to see. I'm pulling for the BC guy. Reminds me of Drew Bledsoe throwing an 85 yard td pass to Ben Coats on one of his first ever attempts in his first game.

I was in Atlanta this week and listening to Sports Radio. I cannot believe how many idiots still support Michael Vick. Anytime someone would say something positive about Ryan, they'd have to qualify by saying that they weren't criticizing Vick.Someone should have given the ball to Vick on Sunday to see how he can still play - oh, that's right, he isn't exactly available right now.

I was in Atlanta this week and listening to Sports Radio. I cannot believe how many idiots still support Michael Vick. Anytime someone would say something positive about Ryan, they'd have to qualify by saying that they weren't criticizing Vick.Someone should have given the ball to Vick on Sunday to see how he can still play - oh, that's right, he isn't exactly available right now.
dude its ridiculous down here in Atlanta..........all of the people who still support Vick think the Falcons are a racist organization for cutting him. And anyone who supports Ryan, like we should, is called a Vick-hater, or in other words a racist. I swear, i grew up in this city and still live here, and while there are redneck racists around, the amount of racist black folks doubles that. ****ing everything is a race issue and i get so damn tired of it.......is it like this in other cities??? The white man is in a no-win situation.
dude its ridiculous down here in Atlanta..........all of the people who still support Vick think the Falcons are a racist organization for cutting him. And anyone who supports Ryan, like we should, is called a Vick-hater, or in other words a racist. I swear, i grew up in this city and still live here, and while there are redneck racists around, the amount of racist black folks doubles that. ****ing everything is a race issue and i get so damn tired of it.......is it like this in other cities??? The white man is in a no-win situation.
It's only racist if white people are doing it, black people can't be racist. I'm so sick of hearing about how poorly hispanic and african-americans have been treated and how bad they had it, but the people who really had it bad were the Native Americans so quit your whining! Well back to the Falcons I enjoy seeing them suffer as I am a Panthers fan, but I think they have a decent team but then again the Lions aren't a good test, but if Turner runs that well every week they will give any team trouble.
That's racist.
I'm torn. I was excited at first than I had to keep telling myself they were playing the Lions. They will definitely be better than next year though.
That sucks.

I'm not racist but **** Vick...... I have a pitbull of my own and they are the most awesome dogs. Very nice around others, good with kids, laid back and chill, and when people like Vick do the things they do makes me SICK

I'm not racist but **** Vick...... I have a pitbull of my own and they are the most awesome dogs. Very nice around others, good with kids, laid back and chill, and when people like Vick do the things they do makes me SICK
the fact you have to clarify that before you said **** vick shows how ****ed society is now
All dogs can be like this as long as they are raised properly, kinda like us humans too I guess. How people act is usually a direct reflection of their upbringing! IMO
All dogs can be like this as long as they are raised properly, kinda like us humans too I guess. How people act is usually a direct reflection of their upbringing! IMO
Yeah well People like Vick is what is making other people think ALL pitbulls are bad, and thats what is sad, like they say, "Hate the deed, not the breed."

2-1 bitches......although the two wins are against the two worst teams in the league.......but still, no one thought the offense would look this solid with the rookie QB, and the defense has been performing nice

• 2 weeks later...

solid ****ing win over GB on teh road.......loving new coach and the rookie QB so far.......Michael Turner and Roddy White......the future is bright for this team......ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

win today and 4-2 going into the bye week would be just crazy.......no one, including myself, thought this team could win more then 304 games this year.....GO FALCONS!

win today and 4-2 going into the bye week would be just crazy.......no one, including myself, thought this team could win more then 304 games this year.....GO FALCONS!
TBH, I don't think any team can win 304 games in one year.
TBH, I don't think any team can win 304 games in one year.
lol whoa.....yeah i meant 3 or 4they prolly havent 304 in their franchise history, lol who knows

Sports!I'm not really bi at all -- and I know that everyone, including myself, thinks it funny to do the whole fake gay thing on the internet -- but there are a handful of men I would honestly let **** my *******, and Ryan is one of them.This is absolutely not a joke. I don't really get turned on by any of these types of guys, but I just like them so much as athletes/actors/writers/musicians etc. that I would just let do whatever they wanted, just because I idolize them. And oddly, that aspect -- my own reluctant acceptance; an almost near-rape kind of thing -- that turns me on a bit.