$300K Super High Roller Bowl 2016

The Poker Central Super High Roller Bowl starts Sunday May 29th and there will be live TV coverage on CBS Sports as well as online. Daniel is of course playing.

https://www.superhighroller.com/schedule

For U.S. Residents there is a contest with a chance to win $1 million by predicting which players will be at the final table that is free to enter.

https://www.pokercentral.com/contests/super-high-roller-contest

Poker CentralVerified account

‏@PokerCentral

#SHRBowl Table 6: @RealKidPoker, @BenbaLamb, Christoph Vogelsang, Pratyush Buddiga, Haralabos Voulgaris, @wwwBTHEREcom, &Vitaliy Rizhkov

Daniel Negreanu ‏@RealKidPoker 36m36 minutes ago

CBS Sports channel 221 on DirectTV tomorrow 4pm PST for 4 days of LIVE(ish) coverage of #SHRBowl. If you like poker, this is can't miss TV.

Poker Central ‏@PokerCentral 15m15 minutes ago

For those unable to watch @CBSSportsNet, the full repeats will be available on Poker Central starting June 2nd

CBS Sports Network ‏@CBSSportsNet 6m6 minutes ago

A quick rundown on some of the special rules at the Super High Roller Bowl:

CjqUJOvWkAIAza4.jpg

So...I was watching it on Facebook (Twitch wasn't working well)...and then it stopped. Now I have to watch on CBS Sports? (Which I can't because I don't have one of only two cable providers they support.)

So...I was watching it on Facebook (Twitch wasn't working well)...and then it stopped. Now I have to watch on CBS Sports? (Which I can't because I don't have one of only two cable providers they support.)

I think the bulk of the live stuff is only on CBS Sports which like you say isn't that available but it will be on Poker Central starting on the 2nd

CBS Sports Network ‏@CBSSportsNet 6m6 minutes ago

A quick rundown on some of the special rules at the Super High Roller Bowl:

CjqUJOvWkAIAza4.jpg

Dress Code enforced, sunglasses prohibited, Negative rake!! Stop the presses, poker is getting some class.

Dress Code enforced, sunglasses prohibited, Negative rake!! Stop the presses, poker is getting some class. Now if we can just get rid of the riffraff in some of the forums.

4817e52bd5832dcbd070ce809895997d.jpg