Farewell Full Contact Poker

Well, I did it for good this time. I got impatient, played out of my bankroll and have bit the dust. I just don't think I have the proper mindset for this game, to be able to handle the swings that are involved. I doubt anyone will really give two shits about me leaving as nobody really knows me, but I thought I would say goodbye and wish everyone the best in life and at the tables. I started on Pokerstars last year in July with $5 and ran it up over 100 a few times but never stayed on the course, always looked to hit big so I could play for some real money. Well, it was fun while it lasted but I think I'm done with this game as it has begun to affect my mood away from the game. Here is what failure looks like, after the bad stretch at the end I sat at a HU table and the rest as they say is history. I have a few FPP's left that I'll try to satty into some $, but after that I will be done playing. Peace failure.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A decent amount of posters here don't play poker. just sayinGood idea to take a break if it's affecting you irl but farewell to the forums threads are just about as ghey as it gets. Unless someone is dying or something has happened to them that would preclude them from posting, don't make good bye threads.........ever.Busting a roll, no matter how small or large doesn't warrant this type of thread.

You can still post though. I haven't played poker for months and I still post even though my posts suck.

You can still post though. I haven't played poker for months and I still post even though my posts suck.
True story
i'm on a about -$400 downswing in the 12/180's... it def affects my mood away from the table... just take some time away
this is all about to change

Wow, after seeing you join the highschool clique on this forum by making fun of me, I was sure you must be winning at poker lately after you said my advice was terrible and constantly quoted/laughed at my shit. All you had to do was the opposite of what I suggested and you would be a big winner, right?Meanwhile I took plenty of my spare time out to send you personalized emails with mad-valuable information that has kept me a consistent winner at poker for over 5 years now. Just because I dont get on here and brag about my sick live success doesnt mean I dont have it man. You actually told me a few weeks ago that I have no results to base any of my theories I was trying to teach you about, yet a few weeks later you are quitting the game?? HaKharma is a bitch bro. You have no idea what kind of goldmine you had handed into your lap, and you turned it down and even spat in its face.Good Riddence

Wow, after seeing you join the highschool clique on this forum by making fun of me, I was sure you must be winning at poker lately after you said my advice was terrible and constantly quoted/laughed at my shit. All you had to do was the opposite of what I suggested and you would be a big winner, right?Meanwhile I took plenty of my spare time out to send you personalized emails with mad-valuable information that has kept me a consistent winner at poker for over 5 years now. Just because I dont get on here and brag about my sick live success doesnt mean I dont have it man. You actually told me a few weeks ago that I have no results to base any of my theories I was trying to teach you about, yet a few weeks later you are quitting the game?? HaKharma is a bitch bro. You have no idea what kind of goldmine you had handed into your lap, and you turned it down and even spat in its face.Good Riddence
you're kidding right? bwahahahahahhaah

Post in off topic for awhile and stop wasting our times with bs im leaving or quitting threads. It has been scientifically proven that people don't stop playing poker once they start.

loooooooooool
dear dscoot,i am good at poker, and think your advice is retarded. i have the results to back it up. i am however, intested in mad-valuable information emails. do tell more.