Have to get this off my Chest!!! I deal on weekends at a prvt Home game Mostly friends .. A situation Came up were I read the board wrong and was shipping pot when they Shoved the chips into there stack .. I told them they lost as the cards played and the other player had better pair , they started to argue and said ohhh you shipped me pot ... I said the cards play you lost ... In the end they never gave back the chips .. Is this stealing? They should of gave up the pot ? Feed back ....

No just friends but they should no the ethics of the game I do not want to deal there but Its my only income besides grinding. me and the house covered the loss to the other player...

I'm going to need the OP translated into English before I can give the correct opinion.

money should have been given back morally for sure

The highest authority should make a decision. If the decision is the player keeps the money, the losing player should chalk it down to dealer error, you should not have to pay for it (even though it was kinda your mistake). There's are the prices that must be paid in a non-organised game which it seems to be.

• Like 1