Confirmation Of A Fellow Fcper

I'm thinking of doing some biz with Seacucmber. I think i know him as a good guy, but just was looking for a little confirmation from some of the usual posters around here. Anyone?

This is weird.Not sure why you would bring up something about Biz between you and another member. unless ur staking him.if thats the case, Seacuc's is a solid cat, and good player. I'd do him

From what I know he is trustworthy but that is not saying much.Edit: I think it would be interesting to have some kind of thread stickied on who is safe to deal with and who isn't. It would be tough to prove and semi weird but could be a help.

Frank is a stand up guy...unless, of course, he screws you...then he's a scumbag.

This is weird.Not sure why you would bring up something about Biz between you and another member. unless ur staking him.
Holdinmynutz was looking for a transfer on Stars (so he could play in the Negreanu Open) for Full Tilt money in this week's Negreanu Open thread so I offered to help. He's only doing his due diligence work I think. (By the way, I helped Freak2304 transfer about $300 from Full Tilt to Stars about a week ago just before he got married)
if thats the case, Seacuc's is a solid cat, and good player. I'd do him
Thanks Royal. The feeling is mutual. :D
Frank is a stand up guy...unless, of course, he screws you...then he's a scumbag.
Touché :club:
(By the way, I helped Freak2304 transfer about $300 from Full Tilt to Stars about a week ago just before he got married)
Word. He's 100% trustworthy. Thanks again for the little extra in the transfer Seac. Jamaica was a great time!
You can't trust anyone on this site that has less than 400 posts...hope you don't get screwed OP.
FYP :club:
Word. He's 100% trustworthy. Thanks again for the little extra in the transfer Seac. Jamaica was a great time!
Welcome back and my condolences congrats to the newlyweds!
Troyomac - frank's wife is hot.
LOL! She is a super sweet girl for sure (almost as cool as my wife, but not quite :D ) Frank has a married a gem for sure.And he is a super cool guy. Biz away with confidence.And quit playing like a donkey Teddy. :club:
Edit: I think it would be interesting to have some kind of thread stickied on who is safe to deal with and who isn't. It would be tough to prove and semi weird but could be a help.
I've thought a lot about this too. I've seen similar things on other sites where there's a potential for money to be trading hands. The problem is, if you allow anonymous posters to say negative things about people, you potentially get into liability issues for the site. The best solution I have seen is a site relating to the pet reptile trade. Anyone can say anything they want about vendors and past deals, but everyone must attach their real names to every post, and no post can ever be deleted or modified. I assume that along with some waivers when you sign up for an account, this probably protects the site against liability.I think the peer system we use here is probably good enough, but maybe we should have a stakeaments forum where we can find past staking deals, and "bad guy" reports a little easier. Maybe a stakes and rail-calls forum. There seems to be quite a volume of both these days anyway.
Now was that you or the cap 'n coke talking? :club:
Thursday night at 8:30pm? It wasn't the Kool-Aid talkin.