Just a reminder to everybody about the seat 5 qualifiers that are running from Monday to Friday.Three times per weekday a $5 + $0.50 MTT is run where one ticket for every 11 entrants is awarded to the next level $50 + $4 qualifier.From Monday to Friday a $50 + $4 qualifier is run at 10 PM EST that awards a ticket for every 7 entrants that is good for an entry in the Sat $300 + $20 High Rollers tourney.The Saturday High Roller tourneys award the winner a ticket in the 10 person tourney for seat 5 of the Protege Promotion along with the normal cash pay out.Also, it should be noted that the $5 qualifiers require a minimum of 4 entries and there is a guarantee of one seat and the $50 qualifiers a minimum of 3 with guarantee of one seat.

So why did the $5 +.50 1 P.M. Eastern time get cancelled on the 26th?
Sorry about the cancellation, the $5 first stage qualifiers are set up to require a minumum of 13 entries. We may adjust that in the future. The $50 2nd stage qualifiers are set up for a minimum of 4 entries.
Are cancelled ones rescheduled?
We still run three of the $5 + $.50 qualifiers each weekday and we're going to change the minimum entries to 4 so they don't get cancelled and also 1 seat will be guaranteed. This change probably won't take place until Thursday for programming reasons.

Sorry I can't find this, but I want to make sure how this goes. If you win say for instance the 5pm tourney, then you can play in any of the 10 pm tourneys, correct? Secondly, I can't find the starting time of the Saturday tourney?Thanks, Randy

Sorry I can't find this, but I want to make sure how this goes. If you win say for instance the 5pm tourney, then you can play in any of the 10 pm tourneys, correct? Secondly, I can't find the starting time of the Saturday tourney?Thanks, Randy
That's correct Randy, the winners of tickets from the $5 + $0.50 qualfier's win a ticket that they can use in any of the 10pm $50 + $4 qualifiers.
Will the qualifiers be at 5 7:30 and 12 on the 31st? I came in second yesterday and want revenge! :-)
The qualifiers only run on weekdays . The next one will be at midnight on Monday Jan 1st EST which will feel like Sunday night to a lot of people.

I love these $5 qualifiers.I turned my $5 into a third place finish in the High Roller Event, good for $480. I wish I had finished first, but...considering at one point in the tournament I had 80 total chips, I'm VERY content with my finish.