Colorado Avalanche

Book it.Symth, Hejduk, Wolski, Stastny, Brunette, Budaj, Liles, Hannahseriously, you cant stop them.Oh yeah, did I mention this guy named Joe Sakic...I heard he is pretty good.Ship it, and yes if you wanna take bets, Im game

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never a doubt.

Hell yes! It's a new year boys. Playoffs bound!

The Pens dominated that game beyond belief.   JS Giguere, and to a small extent the shot blockers, were the only reasons the Avs won.   Crosby and Malkin had more shots on goal than the entire A

$25 says Colorado won't finish 1st in their division.
DealYeah, i realized I spelled Hannan wrong after I posted it but my ride to the game was here so I didnt care to fix it.Pretty good game, Stastny had a Hat Trick, Wolski added one. Stars hung in their and made it a game but thankfully we were able to hold on.Power Play--------------COL- 0/2DAL- 3/3hmmmmmmm, seems like we need work on special teams, something doesnt look good about those numbers.Thanks for the $25 in advance DM. Northwest Champs ftw, ship it

Colorado has fantastic forwards, they will be among the contenders for the NW title. I don't think an even money bet is wise for any team winning the NW title (and probably not any division title outside of the Central). Calgary, Colorado, Minnesota and Vancouver are all too close to say one team has a clear edge.

Colorado has fantastic forwards, they will be among the contenders for the NW title. I don't think an even money bet is wise for any team winning the NW title (and probably not any division title outside of the Central). Calgary, Colorado, Minnesota and Vancouver are all too close to say one team has a clear edge.
Yeah, -EV on my part to not demand odds. w/e

I hate colorado right now.I needed them to win by 2. They have a 3 goal lead after 2 periods. They miss chances, and get stoned by Turco a few times.They take a too many men on ice penalty (where they had about 10 seconds to get a guy off).They let in a goal. They don't score an empty netter.I really hope they all get struck simultaniously by lightning. ( Is it worth it to hate them that much for only a $50 bet paying $145?) Probably not, but oh well.PS I'm glad they won the cup for Bourque.

fun little first period.Avs hold off a 4 min PP by SJ and never let the Sharks control the puck for more than 15 seconds in their zonelol @ Roenick playing for SJ, give it up dude.lol @ hejduk uber-pwning all the SJ defenders and going 5-hole on Nabakov like it was nothinggood job by Budaj to stone them for the periodSakic; 1G, 1AHejduk; 1GStastny; 2Athese guys are goodAvs 2/3 on PP and 2/2 on PK, nice improvment. Avs, ftw

fun little first period.Avs hold off a 4 min PP by SJ and never let the Sharks control the puck for more than 15 seconds in their zonelol @ Roenick playing for SJ, give it up dude.lol @ hejduk uber-pwning all the SJ defenders and going 5-hole on Nabakov like it was nothinggood job by Budaj to stone them for the periodSakic; 1G, 1AHejduk; 1GStastny; 2Athese guys are goodAvs 2/3 on PP and 2/2 on PK, nice improvment. Avs, ftw
Roenick has more goals than Sakic this year.
Roenick has more goals than Sakic this year.
wowmore goals in 2 games, eh?Go look at career numbers, Sakic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RoenickAlsoStanley Cups----------------Sakic-2Roenick-0

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha4 goals in 8 minutes against the team that is looked upon as one of the favorites, if not THE favorite, the win the cup.Budaj is playing sick good.Lock it upbtw, Stastny only has a goal and four assists. Which only gives him 8 points on the season

wowmore goals in 2 games, eh?Go look at career numbers, Sakic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RoenickAlsoStanley Cups----------------Sakic-2Roenick-0
who are you trying to prove wrong?
who are you trying to prove wrong?
What were you trying to prove with your statement? Other than the fact that you're a moron.Avalanche-6Sharks-2Seriously, lock it up2-1-0, 4 pts
I'm sorry, I don't speak retard. What does this mean?
Do you actually contribute to the forum?Or do you just run around posting useless nonsense?