$50 To $5,000 In 2 Months.

Current Goal I have set.....Have recently withdrawn all but $50 off Tilt and will be challenging myselfto accomplish this. Luckily I cashed about $300 yesterday in an Omaha Tournament so will be startingwith a roll of $350.Will be playing the following games to reach this goal:12+1 90 Man Turbo10+1 45 ManAnd the 10$-20$ Omaha Hi/Lo tournaments that run late at nightI understand this is out of my bankroll...but think it will make the challenge more interestingand will motivate me to play my best when I know I don't have as many buy-ins (Great Logic). Anywho, will be keeping track of the stats and posting graphs here for my own reference. Anyone who isinterested in following along is more than welcome to. Feel free to also post your own goals and trackthem here. Starting today at $350Will be playing nearly all volume on weekends. 2-3 tournaments will be played Mon-Fri.Will be sure to continue posting after I go broke.

If you're pretty much only playing on weekends, are you planning on 10-tabling or something?For easy calculation, let's just say that your ROI is 30% (pretty darn good) and that you're only playing the $10 tourneys. So, for each tourney you play, you make $3. Furthermore, let's assume that each tournament takes approximately 1 hr, on average (longer if you win, less if you bust early). So, you're essentially making $3/hr, if you 1-table. In 2 months, you'd need to play about 1,550 hours of poker over the course of about 9 weekends. Since that's not physically possible, let's assume that you're going to play 20 hours on the weekend. That would mean that you'd need to fit about 170 tourneys into 20 hours. So, if you're 10-tabling, I guess it could be done.gl gl

If you're pretty much only playing on weekends, are you planning on 10-tabling or something?For easy calculation, let's just say that your ROI is 30% (pretty darn good) and that you're only playing the $10 tourneys. So, for each tourney you play, you make $3. Furthermore, let's assume that each tournament takes approximately 1 hr, on average (longer if you win, less if you bust early). So, you're essentially making $3/hr, if you 1-table. In 2 months, you'd need to play about 1,550 hours of poker over the course of about 9 weekends. Since that's not physically possible, let's assume that you're going to play 20 hours on the weekend. That would mean that you'd need to fit about 170 tourneys into 20 hours. So, if you're 10-tabling, I guess it could be done.gl gl
Normally on weekdays I play approximately 3-4MTT's and a few SnG's.On weekends I am usually five tabling MTT's coupled with those SnG's. Also, I do get off early some days andget some Fridays off, so I would be putting an equal amount of volume in per day.I already know that the goal is fairly unrealistic assuming I don't run like a god. I feel that setting a goal thatwill not easily be achieved will benefit me in the long run and motivate me to get more volume in.I've done close to $2000 in a less time frame following the same strategy so I do think it is possible. Honestly, if I net another$1,000 in that time I would be satisfied.

gl with the challenge man!

I don't think it's doable without a major MTT score or a sick heater in a game with essentially your roll on the table.That said best of luck man!!!
Probably not..but still worth taking a shot at it. Appreciate the wishes.

ill say f it and take the over, he may miss a day and last 6 days!

bink congrats sir
Well Only on day 2 and up to $1,256Great start. Won't be able to play as much as I'd like Saturday...but should get a decent amount in on Sunday.
Well Only on day 2 and up to $1,256Great start. Won't be able to play as much as I'd like Saturday...but should get a decent amount in on Sunday.
yah a few more days of rungood like that and you got this!

Little down for the day....Think I bubbled everything I played with the best hand...I've been doing really well in Razz and Omaha Hi/LoHold Em is going average.Haven't got much stud in lately.

he has already broken thru the hardest part, just manage your role decently and put a lot of time in.