http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/11/world/europe/nireland-dog-death-sentence/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
An international effort to save a dog on death row in Northern Ireland ended in failure, heartbreak and recrimination Wednesday when Lennox -- described by the Belfast City Council as a "dangerous, illegal pit-bull terrier type" -- was put to death.
Scotland can release a convicted terrorist responsible for the murder of nearly 300 people, but Ireland feels the need to kill a dog because of how it looks.Yeah, I do agree that "Death Row" and other such terms are a bit silly and borderline demagoguery.
http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t2Scotland can release a convicted terrorist responsible for the murder of nearly 300 people, but Ireland feels the need to kill a dog because of how it looks.Yeah, I do agree that "Death Row" and other such terms are a bit silly and borderline demagoguery.
i read the link, that is 2 minutes of my life i will never get back.

You will never get back the 30 seconds it took you to write that post either. In fact, between writing that post and reading this one, a few HOURS have elapsed that you'll never have back. And really, was masturbating into a tube sock while watching Pat Robertson, tears streaming down your face while you uncontrollably remember a childhood trip to the Grand Canyon that good a use of your time?

Well maybe just one more Irish Car Bomb
I came in here to post that I thought we had already determined you were too much of an alcoholic to follow through on this, but I see you've already come to the same conclusion.
I came in here to post that I thought we had already determined you were too much of an alcoholic to follow through on this, but I see you've already come to the same conclusion.
Hey now! I'll have you know I kept my Johnnie Walker Black Ban for almost 3 years. Actually it turned into a general Scotch Ban, and come to think of it I still haven't had any JWBhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=138371...but Irish Car Bombs......yummy.
Hey now! I'll have you know I kept my Johnnie Walker Black Ban for almost 3 years. Actually it turned into a general Scotch Ban, and come to think of it I still haven't had any JWB
You know what would be great right now?
You will never get back the 30 seconds it took you to write that post either. In fact, between writing that post and reading this one, a few HOURS have elapsed that you'll never have back. And really, was masturbating into a tube sock while watching Pat Robertson, tears streaming down your face while you uncontrollably remember a childhood trip to the Grand Canyon that good a use of your time?
well done, tube sock...hmmm never considered that.