hey, i saw that there are a couple of tournaments on full tilt that are called the ferguson. the buy-in is 1 dollar. But there is 500 dollar garantueed so it's seems like a pretty good investment :club: So has anyone ever played this tournament before and how was the standard of play? some thoughts are welcome ...

They're at 1:30 AM EST. They're pretty crack-headish for the first few levels, and it gradually gets better later on. They're fun, but don't plan on getting much for your buy-in until you hit the final table. Usually, you need top 27 before you can even quadruple your investment.

lol i took 6th in it last night... there was about 800 ppl in it so the 500 gaurntee is nothing special... it was a grind i dont really recomend it. Fun when the pros play in it too though.

hey, i saw that there are a couple of tournaments on full tilt that are called the ferguson. the buy-in is 1 dollar. But there is 500 dollar garantueed so it's seems like a pretty good investment :club: So has anyone ever played this tournament before and how was the standard of play? some thoughts are welcome ...
It comes from the fact that when team Full Tilt took a trip to mexico Chris Ferguson would frequent the 1 dollar wheurs in TJ, so from that trip on anytime you play a one dollar tourney its called a Ferguson, and also there is a variation called the Dirty Ferguson but I won't get into that here.