i really like daniel and think he is a good guy. He is shaving is head because he is about bald and finally realized how bad his comb over looked . a "fresh start" sounds nice but you are going bald. us bald guys welcome you.

i really like daniel and think he is a good guy. He is shaving is head because he is about bald and finally realized how bad his comb over looked . a "fresh start" sounds nice but you are going bald. us bald guys welcome you.
great start to what will no doubt be a long, insightfull, and respected posting career here at fcp.
Wonder what DN himself would have to say about this? :club:

it think that instead of Daniel shaving his head, it would be a better idea that Daniel shaves his beard or 'ring' beard or whatever you call it . I think that he would look a lot younger and more fresh. ( and a fresh look was what he was looking for. ) Anyone else agrees? :club:

Don't know why you felt you had to make a post about this? It's not like no one knew this already!
+1 when I first saw the post...I was like is this something new? But I guess when you take a whole blog to announce that you are shaving your head "just because" you are bound to get a few poeple to say hey bro we know its ok you are Still our fav Degen no matter what... Going Bald and all.
+1 when I first saw the post...I was like is this something new? But I guess when you take a whole blog to announce that you are shaving your head "just because" you are bound to get a few poeple to say hey bro we know its ok you are Still our fav Degen no matter what... Going Bald and all.
Except there is already a quite long thread about this. In the forum for making comments on his blog. Not trying to forum police, just saying get out of General once in awhile.
Except there is already a quite long thread about this. In the forum for making comments on his blog. Not trying to forum police, just saying get out of General once in awhile.
you obviously do...an impressive post count for a 1/4 of the year on fcp
you obviously do...an impressive post count for a 1/4 of the year on fcp
Impressive. Most impressive. Impressive?Nah, I had a real slow start. Then I found Off Topic General and the //HIDEOUT\\ and I post in Micro Limit Strat.And I'm pretty sure this is the only time I've directed someone to a thread without being asked. And I certainly have never posted "Use the search function" The IPB search function is almost useless. I digress. I hope I've never come off as a Forum Cop or Rules Lawyer, I leave that to Dane. (luv ya big guy)

I'm shaving my balls for a fresh start on the new year.There's nothing like hanging your freshly shaved balls out a car window and just feeling that warm new year breeze.

I'm shaving my balls for a fresh start on the new year.There's nothing like hanging your freshly shaved balls out a car window and just feeling that warm new year breeze.
dr20evilnv5.jpgThere really is nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Amen sister, amen.