El Guapo Vs. Dirtydutch

Alright we have the details worked out. Dutch and I will be racing for pink slips (or equivalent value of the vehicle) in a race this Wednesday June 11th on a private course on Georgia. Race style will be drifting (fast and the furious Tokyo Drift style for those not familiar) 5 laps, crash equals immediate disqualification.I will be running a modified 2005 C230 Mercedes Kompressor with Dynan suspension and chiped, ported and tires that are you can only get for track use.Dutch will be running on his 2002 Honda S2000 (Typical) he wont tell me what he has done to it, but it does not matter.The approximate value of each car has been determined to be 25K. Since I don't own the car I'm running, I am putting up the cash day of against his car.I wanted to do a cash overlay but this broke ass says he put all his money in his ride, so the only way I can get anymore on it is side action.I am willing to lay 1.9 to 1 that I win. Total max bet of an additional 25K, minimum bet from one person in 1K. Please PM if you are interested in the side action.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch can't claim poverty on this one, either. I know for a fact that his family is absolutely loaded. I think they own a chain of laundries or something..

oh ok cool. call dutch, maybe he can recommend a good place to get some stir fried collie.

Fag, it's on. I'm going to try to get some money together, if you're really offering 9:1.
1.9:1 open your slanty eyes, I'm not giving my grandma 9:1!
If you're so awesome, and I'm such a queef-muncher, why not offer me 9:1? Bock -- bock-bock. [Chicken noises, homo]
Well, the off chance I slide out and break a tie-rod or something I really can afford to be out 450K. Unless Balloonguy wants to back me.
Well, the off chance I slide out and break a tie-rod or something I really can afford to be out 450K. Unless Balloonguy wants to back me.
Or...you just know I'm a better racer. Not too late to back out.
Or...you just know I'm a better racer. Not too late to back out.
If you can scratch together some dough, I will go to 2.5:1 for just you, and side action is still 1.9:1.

i'll take $2650 of that action.(someone help me with the math here, at 1,000,000 play chips for $10, how many will i need to sell to cover this? the rest of this paragraph is just to screw with no-pounds. ooo... quiet voice, eh? well, keep on whispering.

i'll take $2650 of that action.(someone help me with the math here, at 1,000,000 play chips for $10, how many will i need to sell to cover this? the rest of this paragraph is just to screw with no-pounds. ooo... quiet voice, eh? well, keep on whispering.
I'm pretty razzed over this so my sarcasm meter is off. If you are serious please PM and we will work out the details.
If you're so awesome, and I'm such a queef-muncher, why not offer me 9:1? Bock -- bock-bock. [Chicken noises, homo]
I love the fact that you had to explain "bock-bock" cuz I was really thinking Sam Adam's Double Bock there!

Isn't the traction control pathetic on Mercedes (you can't fully turn it off)...so it'd be rubbish for drifting?Are you doing haircuts in the pits too? :club:

Isn't the traction control pathetic on Mercedes (you can't fully turn it off)...so it'd be rubbish for drifting?Are you doing haircuts in the pits too? :club:
OH SHIT GUAPO GOT PNWED!!!!!!
oh shit, unless Guapo refutes this, I'm with drawing my bet offer.
You can turn the TC on anything off, but I doubt El Guapo and his idiot wigger friends, standing around in do-rag and "Old Skool" jerseys, can turn off so much as the parking break.
Nah the majority of Merc's that i've seen reviewed (or derivatives) you can't full turn it off, it still interferes or some reengage if you go over 50mph - curious if this one's differentSee 4:30ish of this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmKrC20Jz4
I put up $450K to win half of $50K?Let me think about itCan I bring my wife's car too?
Nah the majority of Merc's that i've seen reviewed (or derivatives) you can't full turn it off, it still interferes or some reengage if you go over 50mph - curious if this one's differentSee 4:30ish of this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmKrC20Jz4
A lot of people drift cars like that; hacking TC and DG (digital governors) is fairly simple, from what I understand.