My chat got banned on FTP. Wanna hear why? Well, I have AcKc in a $26 tourney. I raise preflop from the CO and FTP poker "pro" Aaron Bartley calls in the BB. I flop the nut flush draw with a board of 2c, 4c, Ts. Bartley bets 2/3 of the pot and I push in over the top. He takes forever before he finally makes the call with T9o. I have him covered by far. Turn is a 8c. GG AB.Aaron Bartley says something like "WTF stupid dumbazz donk can't lay down a flush draw lol"I say something like "I was a favorite with two overs and a club draw, lol."Aaron Bartley say something like "STFU donkdonkdonk lolololol."Then he continues to stick around and I don't say anything. Finally, I say "fck off"gg my chat banned.So he can call me a dumbass donk but I can't say anything back when he berates me? Ridiculous

My chat got banned on FTP. Wanna hear why? Well, I have AcKc in a $26 tourney. I raise preflop from the CO and FTP poker "pro" Aaron Bartley calls in the BB. I flop the nut flush draw with a board of 2c, 4c, Ts. Bartley bets 2/3 of the pot and I push in over the top. He takes forever before he finally makes the call with T9o. I have him covered by far. Turn is a 8c. GG AB.Aaron Bartley says something like "WTF stupid dumbazz donk can't lay down a flush draw lol"I say something like "I was a favorite with two overs and a club draw, lol."Aaron Bartley say something like "STFU donkdonkdonk lolololol."Then he continues to stick around and I don't say anything. Finally, I say "fck off"gg my chat banned.So he can call me a dumbass donk but I can't say anything back when he berates me? Ridiculous
"said something like" doesn't cut it.What, exactly, did he say?Not that I don't believe you, but there is a big difference.
"said something like" doesn't cut it.What, exactly, did he say?Not that I don't believe you, but there is a big difference.
I said that simply because I don't have the HH because I was playing on my friends comp. But considering it happened in the 24 hours I'm pretty sure that's almost exactly what he said. I can get the HH in 2 days when I see my friend again.

Aaron Bartley has to play 26 dollar tourneys? And since when is he considered pro? And he calls you a donk but he calls your raise with 10 9o? But, it is bs that your chat got banned. Maybe if you get lucky like Aaron and make 1 televised final table you'll get your chat back.

I e-mailed Full Tilt explaining the situation and told them to look up the HH. If I dont get my chat back this is ridiculous.

I e-mailed Full Tilt explaining the situation and told them to look up the HH. If I dont get my chat back this is ridiculous.
Agreed. That's pretty sad a 'pro' is calling anyone anything when representing a site.

I got my chat banned for a month, by replying to someone that was railing clonie gowen and asked her "what's your favorite sexual position?" .. she didnt answer, so, i suggested either reverse cowgirl, or doggie .. banned for a month .. ugh ..

btw, I dont believe Aaron Bartley was being offensive towards you, I think he was just messing around. So don't take that too personally.But it's still a disgrace and FullTilt ban the chat too easily. The worst was a guy said something like, 'i'm not following the typical rail bird chat at this table' 'plz send me money'.He got an email from full tilt saying his chat was banned for a month, he emailed them back explaining, then he got another email saying that they reviewed the chat in its entirety and he was still getting a ban.Wot a joke.

I got my chat banned for a month, by replying to someone that was railing clonie gowen and asked her "what's your favorite sexual position?" .. she didnt answer, so, i suggested either reverse cowgirl, or doggie .. banned for a month .. ugh ..
YA fuk that biotch. What is up with her that she does'nt respond to railtards sexual advances? I mean what girl does'nt like discussing doggie style with random guys? I guess she must not be a fan of rape either, what a prude
YA fuk that biotch. What is up with her that she does'nt respond to railtards sexual advances? I mean what girl does'nt like discussing doggie style with random guys? I guess she must not be a fan of rape either, what a prude
im not suggesting she reply to that stuff, all i am saying is .. in a poker game we have all heard much saltier language, hardly worth a month's banning ..
im not suggesting she reply to that stuff, all i am saying is .. in a poker game we have all heard much saltier language, hardly worth a month's banning ..
IMO it crosses the line and I think those kind of bans are justified. Calling someone a **** or an *** is not nearly as bad, as making sexual remarks towards a woman playing poker, it is just classless and should'nt be tolerated. Not even close to the Aaron Bartley thing, he was participating in the sht talking and it seem like he even instigated it.
Not to be a nudge, but well, I am one :club: No matter what he said, you still broke the rules. No one can make you do that.What you should be doing is getting the copy of his chat and demanding that his chat priviledges also be revolked. I'd love to see their response to that ! If he did say azz and STFU, by their rules, his chat needs to go too.You might then offer to forget the whole incident for a few tourney tickets. :D If they are jerks about it, copy and paste the hand here. We can all email support and say we saw it and are disgusted by the behavior of one of their pros. They do act on it....I turn someone in almost daily (told you I was a nudge)

Speaking of "pros" saying inappropriate things....These were taken out of hand histories after I played 2 seperate cash games with Perry Friedman today. Hilarious:John_Galt65: <-------------sucksPerry Friedman: <-------- swallowsPerry Friedman: <------------ oversharePerry Friedman: Andy, can you leave?Perry Friedman foldsicantsurf calls $2AndyKerestury foldsBlak Out raises to $42.75, and is all incudd517: lolllPerry Friedman: I could use a good nut-licking"Andy" was the table donk. Not sure why he was asking him to leave...other then he needed a good "nut-licking" apparently.

Speaking of "pros" saying inappropriate things....These were taken out of hand histories after I played 2 seperate cash games with Perry Friedman today. Hilarious:John_Galt65: <-------------sucksPerry Friedman: <-------- swallowsPerry Friedman: <------------ oversharePerry Friedman: Andy, can you leave?Perry Friedman foldsicantsurf calls $2AndyKerestury foldsBlak Out raises to $42.75, and is all incudd517: lolllPerry Friedman: I could use a good nut-licking"Andy" was the table donk. Not sure why he was asking him to leave...other then he needed a good "nut-licking" apparently.
Perry friedman is now my new favorite FTP pro. Thank you for this tidbit.