i really hope the clippers land the top pick and draft blake griffin.Sacramento has the most likely chance of landing the top pick followed by washington wizards and the lac.

I kind of hope the Kings get the second pick. I really want Rubio. But one or two I don't think we can miss.I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FALL TO THREE. I really don't want to draft a poor man's Dikembe Mutumbo.

i really hope the clippers land the top pick and draft blake griffin.Sacramento has the most likely chance of landing the top pick followed by washington wizards and the lac.
what do you have against blake griffin?
I kind of hope the Kings get the second pick. I really want Rubio. But one or two I don't think we can miss.I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FALL TO THREE. I really don't want to draft a poor man's Dikembe Mutumbo.
I'd want Ricky Rubio too, just so I could keep saying Ricky Rubio for the next 5 years.

not wanting blake griffin is crazy el guapo. i really hope the clippers dont get rubio or thabeet or jordan hill.... now that i think about this. im not a big fan of this draft besides griffin. rubio would be really interesting to watch though.

not wanting blake griffin is crazy el guapo. i really hope the clippers dont get rubio or thabeet or jordan hill.... now that i think about this. im not a big fan of this draft besides griffin. rubio would be really interesting to watch though.
Kings already got Jason Thompson.
weeee clippers, and btw they have thornton and randolph. but can you see them passing on him?
The Clippers are the ONLY team who should even think about Rubio over Griffin.They have so much money invested in Randolph. They cant move him. So why get griffin too. Look at how much it sucked for beasley to be stuck behind Haslem/Marion this year.Plus, the Clips need sizzle to sell tickets/create excitement. Rubio will have more buzz and is the flashier pick. If I was the Clips GM, I would roll the dice that Rubio is the next John Stockton.Memphis is a big winner tonight as well. Either Rubio or Griffin works great for them. If they get Rubio (which they probably will), they probably look to trade Conley.
Sacramento, Oklahoma, Memphis, or LA. I say he got lucky. Dunleavy won't be there long.
they'll still be the clippers and he'll likely be a laker in 5 years

the clippers will most likely be moving marcus camby, and i wouldnt be surprised if they moved thorton as well.the last i heard about rubio is that he isnt going to be in this draft. anyone know any different?

the clippers will most likely be moving marcus camby, and i wouldnt be surprised if they moved thorton as well.the last i heard about rubio is that he isnt going to be in this draft. anyone know any different?
Ya I heard different.
The Clippers are the ONLY team who should even think about Rubio over Griffin.They have so much money invested in Randolph. They cant move him. So why get griffin too. Look at how much it sucked for beasley to be stuck behind Haslem/Marion this year.Plus, the Clips need sizzle to sell tickets/create excitement. Rubio will have more buzz and is the flashier pick. If I was the Clips GM, I would roll the dice that Rubio is the next John Stockton.Memphis is a big winner tonight as well. Either Rubio or Griffin works great for them. If they get Rubio (which they probably will), they probably look to trade Conley.
if the clippers pass on griffin i would be utterly shocked. camby or randolph will be dealt.
Sacramento, Oklahoma, Memphis, or LA. I say he got lucky. Dunleavy won't be there long.
dunleavy will be there for at least two more year... sterling isn't going to eat that contract
LOL, PLEASE TELL ME WHY THEY WOULD TRADE AL THORNTON, THAT IS LUDACRIS. and rubio has already said he will be in draft
Everyone in this thread can go fuck themselves in the asses.
Oh come on. You can draft Demar Derozan. Watch him develop and become a franchise player for five years. Then watch him sign with the Lakers to team up with Andrew Bynum as the Lakers go on to win their seventh straight title in his first year in LA.
Everyone in this thread can go fuck themselves in the asses.
agreed, the Kings needed a top 2 pick in a bad, bad way.The Clippers getting the #1 pick is so bad for the NBA on so many levels. There won't even be Elgin Baylor at the draft either, so it's a total loss, imo.This is a two horse draft, Sacramento, OKC, and Washington got hooooooosed.

I dont think the Clips will take Rubio.....I just think they should.I have a feeling Griffin will be a disappointment.....and the Clips have a logjam at PF/C and could use Rubio to move Baron Davis off the ball (and maybe keep him healthier. at least they could play a fun, up-tempo style.)

just because dunleavy doesnt like thorton and i think when trading camby a lot of teams will try to get them to package thorton as well

The Clippers are THE worst organization in all of sports.They are perpetual bottom feeders. Having them nab the first pick is the worst thing for the NBA.The clippers do a horrible job of developing young players.

i love all the clipper bashing.. its awesome. donald sterling has really opened his wallet these last few years and is trying to turn things around. He even tried to get jerry west to be the g.m.. Dunleavy announced today that they will be taking blake griffin. very excited to see the clippers next year, gonna be a crazy offseason for them