Week 5 Nfl..............

What's everyone's plays for the week. I just jumped on the vikings at -10 this week at St. L for two units (I rarely stray from my standard unit betting increment). And I've been a steady winner each week for a little while now, so I'm not just chasing or anything.I get they are coming off an emotionally charged win, with a short week, playing on the road in a dome, vs. a winless home team. But beyond all the 'intangible fluff' the vikings are better than the rams in every single facet of the game, by lots. I think vegas isn't quite giving St.L enough credit for how bad they really are. Steven Jackson, much like Larry Johnson, are living proof that the lines mean EVERYTHING is the NFL and while running backs have different abilities, any number of them within a relevant range could succeed given the proper line.Anyways, I thought I saw the line open at 9.5, i could be making that up though. sadly didn't get it until 10....but was still happy to get in before 10.5 or greater.What else is everyone else on and why? Always looking for some good advice, LOL.