This Is Why I Love Daniel (Funny Impressions)

I love Daniel not just for being a great and terrific poker player, but because he is so cool with everyone, talks and laughs with anyone pro or amateur and simply a great fella.

So, I wanted to share with you a video of some of his great impressions over the years, without a doubt vintage Negreanu and just a hilarious and entertaining video to watch, keep it up Daniel, the crowd demands more impressions ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyyR2Ln0Y4Y

Enjoy!

Before I watch that, does it have DN in blackface, as he does a delightful Jamacian accent, blissfully unaware of Blackface's deeply offensive history in the US? DN's lucky the poker boom was over by the time Twitter blew up. Black Twitter would have had a field day with that video.

• Like 1

Before I watch that, does it have DN in blackface, as he does a delightful Jamacian accent, blissfully unaware of Blackface's deeply offensive history in the US? DN's lucky the poker boom was over by the time Twitter blew up. Black Twitter would have had a field day with that video.

Hey,

I believe you've watched the video by now, but in case you haven't yet I don't recall what you've described, yet it a very funny and entertaining compilation,

Enjoy!

Before I watch that, does it have DN in blackface, as he does a delightful Jamacian accent, blissfully unaware of Blackface's deeply offensive history in the US?

Judy Garland (Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and Mickey Rooney were probably unaware too when they both put on blackface (for song and dance scenes) in the hit movies "Babes in Arms" and "Babes on Broadway".

Judy Garland (Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and Mickey Rooney were probably unaware too when they both put on blackface (for song and dance scenes) in the hit movies "Babes in Arms" and "Babes on Broadway".

That's part of the history of offensive blackface, that DN was blissfully unaware of. For my money, Rooney's best offensive racial impression was in, of course, Breakfast at Tiffany's.

813ab4bc02f799b564526af27cdd924a.jpg

• Like 1

That's part of the history of offensive blackface, that DN was blissfully unaware of. For my money, Rooney's best offensive racial impression was in, of course, Breakfast at Tiffany's...

Well Rooney did get a bronze star for his 22 months of service in WWII, with 5 months in Patton's 3rd army. I wouldn't be surprised if he lost some friends in that war.

________

Mickey Rooney quote:

"I lost $2 at Santa Anita and I've spent $3 million trying to get it back."