This is one of those flops we kinda can't auto push, right? In a 4-bet pot I'm pretty much going to shove any flop...except...this one.Villain is a maniacFull Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($1.19)Button ($2.21)SB ($4.76)BB ($5.03)UTG ($0.83)Hero (MP1) ($3.10)MP2 ($0.80)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9 :qh, A :club:, 8 :D, A :jh2 folds, Hero bets $0.09, MP2 calls $0.07, CO calls $0.09, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.46, Hero raises to $1.57, MP2 calls $0.71 (All-In), 1 fold, SB calls $1.11Flop: ($4.04) 2 :ts, J :4h, Q :5c(3 players, 1 all-in)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($4.04) 8 :3h(3 players, 1 all-in)SB bets $0.02, Hero calls $0.02River: ($4.08) 10 :D(3 players, 1 all-in)SB bets $2.04, Hero foldsTotal pot: $4.08 | Rake: $0.27

Lol at his turn bet. I'm 50/50 on shoving the flop. It is apretty horrendous flop to fire at but I hate giving villain chance to bet at it with a hand like AQKK. I think you played it fine...no harm in check folding with that flop.

It's a pretty bad flop, but you're still a coinflip against his range and getting 3:1 on a push. Imo once you've got half your stack in pre, you have to push the flop no matter what. Don't second guess yourself.

i push the flop. it sucks but it kind of has to be done