Hey Idiots.

Your religion is a culturally solidified superstition. Your whole belief system is based on a childlike belief in a Santa Claus. Your ability to think critically is either non existent or flawed.Your parents failed you.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your religion is a culturally solidified superstition. Your whole belief system is based on a childlike belief in a Santa Claus. Your ability to think critically is either non existent or flawed.Your parents failed you.
what, no takers? oh how the mighty have fallen.

A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive. (Albert Einstein, 1954) I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature. (Albert Einstein, The World as I See It)A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.(Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science", New York Times Magazine, 9 November 1930)It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954, The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press)

Not evidently on this topic. You seem to respond to everything I post. Now I understand jewdonk better.
Just stating a fact. Flaming spademan is like flaming water or oxygen, it only makes you look like a fool. And claiming to know the mind of Jewdonk/Ripptyde is not something I'd suggest saying outloud again.
Not evidently on this topic. You seem to respond to everything I post. Now I understand jewdonk better.
LOL @ the NWP reference.
Just stating a fact. Flaming spademan is like flaming water or oxygen, it only makes you look like a fool. And claiming to know the mind of Jewdonk/Ripptyde is not something I'd suggest saying outloud again.
yeah but can water get wet?
Yeah, well, I hope your babies look like monkeys. Good to hear from you, I thought you may have finally been offed by the enemy. Then I thought "Good." Then I felt bad, but not for long. Everyone needs frienemies. That being said, no one really needs anyone who uses that word in any type of form whatsoever, so truthfully I don't really know where that leaves us. Let's just go with it really is good to hear from you.
I think you need to take a step back and try to objectively analyze this thread before you coronate spadedonk. He comes out of left field, totally unprovoked and insults 90% of the human race, including your hero Barack, I usually respect alot of what you have to say, well maybe not alot, but enuf to attract my atterntion when you have posted something. Iwould be willing to bet spadedonk is a loser in real life and needs this kinda attention to get off on. P.S. Dont know what Im not supposed to say outloud again, but I KNOW THE MIND OF JEWDONK, MASTER OF NWP,AND LORD OF THE NET.
I think you need to take a step back and try to objectively analyze this thread before you coronate spadedonk. He comes out of left field, totally unprovoked and insults 90% of the human race, including your hero Barack, I usually respect alot of what you have to say, well maybe not alot, but enuf to attract my atterntion when you have posted something. Iwould be willing to bet spadedonk is a loser in real life and needs this kinda attention to get off on. P.S. Dont know what Im not supposed to say outloud again, but I KNOW THE MIND OF JEWDONK, MASTER OF NWP,AND LORD OF THE NET.
spademan just got back from Iraq, I'd be careful throwing around Life loser comments about him if I were you.
OOOOOOH CHILLS
I'm not saying, like, he's going to kill you. I'm saying he just, you know, fought for your country, the thing you keep claiming is so almighty important to you. YO ucan show a little respect, instead of being a bathering idiotic hypocrite.
I'm not saying, like, he's going to kill you. I'm saying he just, you know, fought for your country, the thing you keep claiming is so almighty important to you. YO ucan show a little respect, instead of being a bathering idiotic hypocrite.
I have claimed nothing, in fact i am more agnostic then anything, My point was his pointless and unprovoked attack on people of faith. Ive been called alot, but a bathering idiot? never. and if he did serve in iraq, I respect the hell out of that. Still doesnt give him license to attack whomever he feels like. Now look at what ive gone and done,turned a lame post that noone was reading into a superthtread. Save room for me edna, I feel the big one coming.
Ive been called alot, but a bathering idiot? never.
well, you should be called that more often. Because pretty much every post you make is blathering, uncritical idiocy that you cut and pasted off some forwarded email. You're also a huge, throbbing, aching, dripping cunt for pathetically trying to cause drama for me about this thread on NWP, as if I (or anyone else) gives 2 shits that I "outted" jewdonk in this thread.
Still doesnt give him license to attack whomever he feels like.
So who issued your license to attack liberals or anyone else who's opinion's differ from yours? His "License" to express his opinion is called freedom of expression, and he has the right ot attack anyone he wants to, particularly people who's superstious beliefs end up shitting in his cereal. Admittedly, usually he does it in a funnier manner than this, but I can assure you this thread isn't "unprovoked"
Yikes, physical violence threats being tossed about on negraneus site.Think Ill print this out and run it passed legal. Cheers, for now.
it figures that a throbbing, aching cunt like you would do something like that.
yeah but can water get wet?
Allright, this one has been discussed before, but this
Does the pope shit in the woods?
is an interesting question worth looking into. It seems to me that the closest place to qualify as "woods" to the Vatican City is Villa Ada, but I doubt that the Pope ever has the opportunity to shit there. He does however, spend summers at Castel Gandolfo, which is in a foresty area near Lake Albano, and the most likely location for papal woodland defecation. I imagine that during his meditative walks around the grounds he may from time to time be compelled to move his bowels, but I would think the privacy required for such an act would not often be afforded to him for security reasons.