Response To Melissa Burr

1. Through promotions aimed at them.

2. If they can’t implement that in such a way that doesn’t level the playing field and only benefits those willing to cheat/break the rules, it won’t happen. I think the way they plan to do it will make it quite difficult and the penalties for getting caught breaking the rule would be quite severe.

3. There is no logic behind this. Well, there is logic, but it’s faulty and doesn’t make sense.

4. AMAYA had the company for less than 3 months. They needed time to collect data on what changes they saw as necessary and from what I was told, didn’t finalize that info until about mid-October.

5. This is exactly what I have been working on this month. Convincing them to remedy this and create some kind of solution that the players could see a win. I can’t make any promises, and I don’t think it’s realistic that all the changes can or will be reversed.

Does that answer your questions? Do you have any follow up questions?

I know you have a ton of pressure (probably more so from yourself) to do absolutely everything you can do but you've been more than fair for her. People who come at you the way she has don't deserve their own threads and constant repeat of answers so she gets more attention. I assume you're doing everything you can and really appreciated the podcast, I can't imagine many people who would have done the same. Sometimes it's never going to be enough for certain people who are more focused on debating and attacking rather than having a solid open discussion. Those people don't deserve any more of your time IMO.

cliffs?

I don't know everything, but from what I gather....

Major changes to VIP program. Mostly impacting Supernova and Supernova Elite players. Also I believe elimination of HUDs was another big change.

MBurr and others see it as a money grab and a violation of trust on Pokerstars end by making these changes now.

Apparently, many players made the decision to go for SNE at the beginning of 2015. They had to put in high volume in ultra low edge games where they were knowingly losing rakeback with the expectation that they would be making that money back at the end of the year. Pstars waits until Nov. to declare the change and voila....controversy

i'm just so sick of the lack of personal responsibility in the world today. everything is someone else's fault. everything is discrimination or sexism or a conspiracy. maybe you're just a moron and thats why people are constantly getting over on you.

It's a curious way you expressed your interest in the (very legitimate) concerns Melissa brought up, by calling her a **** in the very first response in this thread. But we're the trolls. Your post wasn't clever, it was offensive and brutally unfunny and it's mind boggling that you thought it was appropriate. You're the biggest hypocrite on these forums, and those pair of posts are in a nutshell why you are the worst poster left on the site.

It's a curious way you expressed your interest in the (very legitimate) concerns Melissa brought up, by calling her a **** in the very first response in this thread. But we're the trolls. Your post wasn't clever, it was offensive and brutally unfunny and it's mind boggling that you thought it was appropriate. You're the biggest hypocrite on these forums, and those pair of posts are in a nutshell why you are the worst poster left on the site.

I thought he was talking about Annie Duke! And I'm clearly the best poster left. I was making a joke about DN calling Duke a **** years ago, and was obviously not calling Burr a ****, but you are too dull to understand that.

I would post more about how much of a loser you are, but I'm having too much fun seeing your reaction everytime I mention you in a post. You have gone back and forth between your same response about me being a bad poster and the noose pic, get some better material. You suck at posting

The title of this thread is "response to melissa burr" and you thought he was talking to annie duke? That's clearly a lie. And yes, I understand you were making a decade old Annie duke reference , but you were calling Melissa a **** to do it. Do you think Melissa ( who will obviously be reading this thread) will get your decade old reference? Do you understand how hurtful and disgusting that post would be for her to read? Do you even care? You were trolling the owner of this site, and used an innocent woman as your misogynistic punch line to do it. You have a lot of nerve saying the stuff you say to me, when you make posts like that, tanner.

lol it was a joke you moron. I'm sure whoever Melissa is understands that if she at least has elementary school level reading comprehension skills. Something you don't have.

And I doubt "the owner of this site" is bothered by the word cunty when used in an obvious joke

At least when DN called Duke a **** all those years ago, he knew he was being offensive. He wanted to offend her, in the deepest way possible. You hiding behind "it was a joke", pretending it's not offensive is either really disingenuous or your dumber than even I thought. Because "its a joke" doesn't mean that she'll get it, and doesn't absolve it from being offensive.You're only digging yourself deeper. If you were anything but a scumbag, you'd admit you were wrong, edit your post and apologize to Melissa. But you're just a pathetic troll

• Like 1

At least when DN called Duke a **** all those years ago, he knew he was being offensive. He wanted to offend her, in the deepest way possible. You hiding behind "it was a joke", pretending it's not offensive is either really disingenuous or your dumber than even I thought. Because "its a joke" doesn't mean that she'll get it, and doesn't absolve it from being offensive.You're only digging yourself deeper. If you were anything but a scumbag, you'd admit you were wrong, edit your post and apologize to Melissa. But you're just a pathetic troll

She will get it, because only a dipshit wouldn't get it. Keep trolling brother

Again, calling a woman a ****, a joke or not, is offensive. It doesn't mater if she "gets" the joke. Do you really not understand that? You REALLY want to take this position?

Sure I'll take the position. If it means you continuing to come off stupid. Where did I say Melissa Burr is a ****? Did I say that, moron?

I have a feeling if this point was brought up by anyone but me (or SA) you'd just edit your post, apologize and move on, but your pathological hate of me just makes you refuse to admit when I'm right, and boy, I'm 1000% right here.

I have a feeling if this point was brought up by anyone but me (or SA) you'd just edit your post, apologize and move on, but your pathological hate of us just makes you refuse to admit when I'm right, and boy, I'm 1000% right here.

I'm sure SA agrees with you, he is just as stupid, go page your buddy for some backup

Btw, to be honest, I don't even hate you guys, but you guys started too much shit with me over the years for me to not do anything about it.

and Melissa, I'd like to apologize to you, on behalf of the rest of the community. There aren't many of us here left, but we're not all as ignorant and misogynistic as tanner. Tanner is the worst of us, he in no way represents us.

• Like 1

and Melissa, I'd like to apologize to you, on behalf of the rest of the community. There aren't many of us here left, but we're not all as ignorant and misogynistic as tanner. Tanner is the worst of us, he in no way represents us.

Lol "us"

You and SA should start your own forum and start your own topics, it would make both of you so happy

I'm pretty sure Melissa is going to start an account just so she can like my post