Line Check With Rivered Trips

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($17.65)UTG ($24)MP ($24.50)Button ($17.45)Hero (SB) ($25)Preflop: Hero is SB with J :3h, 9 :qh2 folds, Button calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.15, BB checksFlop: ($0.75) J :5c, 5 :D, 10 :club:(3 players)Hero bets $0.50, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50Turn: ($1.75) 7 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $1.25, Button calls $1.25River: ($4.25) J :4h(2 players)Hero bets $3, Button raises to $6, Hero calls $3Total pot: $16.25 | Rake: $0.80Another hand from February. Villain is 55/1.2/1.6 over 85 hands.

tough for us to call here.we've shown strength the entire way.the mini raise on the river is definitely for value, as villain assumes you cant fold here.we really cant beat too much here.

3:13+ with trips on a not completely god awful board vs as 55/1/1.5. Pray he has J8. Folding is silly even when we don't beat much.

Looks like you're up against 8, 9 but lots of other hands that make sense beat you too. I doubt he would flat call with AJ KJ QJ post flop, more likely to raise. On the turn he would raise with J 10, so that's probably not it either. Could be 55, 10 10, or even 77, but a raise on the turn prob would have come. A flat call on the turn looks like he hit strength with 8,9 but at low limits it's always tough to say - we often over-analyze. If the villain is solid, fold. If he's got moves, call.BTW, you had my favorite hand, down to the clubs and all. Since you're posting I assume you lost, but I'm rooting for you anyway :club:

Looks like you're up against 8, 9 but lots of other hands that make sense beat you too. I doubt he would flat call with AJ KJ QJ post flop, more likely to raise. On the turn he would raise with J 10, so that's probably not it either. Could be 55, 10 10, or even 77, but a raise on the turn prob would have come. A flat call on the turn looks like he hit strength with 8,9 but at low limits it's always tough to say - we often over-analyze. If the villain is solid, fold. If he's got moves, call.BTW, you had my favorite hand, down to the clubs and all. Since you're posting I assume you lost, but I'm rooting for you anyway :club:
Villain is only raising 1.2% of his hands. I doubt he's raising AJ, KJ or QJ postflop.