Wsop H.o.r.s.e Event At The Rio Pictures

so i made a stop at the tournament on sunday right before it started to get some pictures and what not. here are a few i took.poker3.jpgpoker5.jpgpoker6.jpgpoker7.jpgpoker8.jpgpoker9.jpgpoker10.jpgpoker2.jpgpoker4.jpg i have a bunch of other pictures but didnt want to clutter

Nice picksIt's fun to be a poker geek.just wish my wife understood
haha my dad was the same way. his words were "i am this excites YOU." hahaha sucker
Awesome! Go ahead and clutter. I love the "Corum" patch on Daniels' sleeve. Wonder how much it is worth...
i would clutter but it would take me 30 min to resize and then another 30 min to upload and post
Cute chip-stack. :Dnice pictures, thanks for posting.
haha yeah they all started out with 100k in chips but all their stacks looked like that haha
nice pics man.. Mattusow looks like shrek these days
lawl!He seems to be on the Benyamine diet as well.
All those Full Tilt Poker patches on the shirts remind me of an episode of "Viva La Bam" when Bam prints cheeseburgers on all of Phil's clothes.
That was a good parnk.....he goes and pulls his underwear from the drawer and a giant cheeseburger is printed on the ***.....LOLSo funny because he was leaving for work and none of his clothes where without a cheese burger! Imagine showing up for work being an over weight guy and representing the cheeseburger all day...