How Often Are We Ahead?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton (t3535)SB (t955)BB (t2590)UTG (t6065)UTG+1 (t4725)MP1 (t2585)MP2 (t2650)Hero (CO) (t1090)Hero's M: 14.53Preflop: Hero is CO with 7spade.gif, 7diamond.gifUTG calls t50, 3 folds, Hero bets t150, 1 fold, SB raises to t955 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG calls t905Total pot: t2110Put in the small raise to try and isolate vs the limper but then that happened. I ended up going all-in on a theory that the limper we were ahead of and they shared cards. Right spot to shove in? Or am I supposed to fold this?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton (t3535)SB (t955)BB (t2590)UTG (t6065)UTG+1 (t4725)MP1 (t2585)MP2 (t2650)Hero (CO) (t1090)Hero's M: 14.53Preflop: Hero is CO with 7spade.gif, 7diamond.gifUTG calls t50, 3 folds, Hero bets t150, 1 fold, SB raises to t955 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG calls t905Total pot: t2110Put in the small raise to try and isolate vs the limper but then that happened. I ended up going all-in on a theory that the limper we were ahead of and they shared cards. Right spot to shove in? Or am I supposed to fold this?
Had UTG folded I would tell you to do as you name implies and fist pump and you click call.But since the UTG called, I'm folding here. At the absolute best you are hoping for a race. There is good chance once of them have 88,99,1010,JJ,QQ,KK,AA which destroys you. Even if neither of them have these, this is a 4.40, so they could have a pretty wide range of hands meaning you have to dodge 4 overs insteadof just two.77 isn't really ideal for calling an all in in a multi way pot.
He limped the first 2 hands since he was moved to our table. Then this hand.
Even still, don't let the results of this hand change the way you played it. You are VERY rarely ahead here.
They ended up having AK and AJ.
Results-oriented thinking creates losing players.And yes, with the UTG call, this is a definite fold. At best, you're a coin flip.
Results-oriented thinking creates losing players.And yes, with the UTG call, this is a definite fold. At best, you're a coin flip.
+1