Demented Avengers-chokeMe-chokeTeam Canada-choke5150s-chokeKings in the hole-not a choke, but lost anywayNot a single one of the top 5 teams in the league could pull out a victory and take best record. This is gonna make me feel like a straight turd for losing our match today. damn

Demented Avengers-chokeMe-chokeTeam Canada-choke5150s-chokeKings in the hole-not a choke, but lost anywayNot a single one of the top 5 teams in the league could pull out a victory and take best record. This is gonna make me feel like a straight turd for losing our match today. damn
i hear that, turned in a pretty disappointing performance.

Lol, I didn't watch many of the matches so I'm not going to say everybody just choked, but when all 5 of us lost, that's suprising. I know I could have won our match, but played very poorly, and thought that might be the case with other teams

sorry, I just found it very suprising
You're obviously right...I mean, what odds would you give that every single 10-4 team would lose on the same day?That's a 5-game underdog parlay. I don't think it's a matter of choking...the stars just aligned today. I'm not going to do the homework but I bet there's never been a week where all 5 of those teams lost at the same time.

and just when i think the beat samhard put on me couldn't get any worse, i look at yesterdays results.that 4 outer cost kings in the hole $1500 and a #1 seed.rough.

and just when i think the beat samhard put on me couldn't get any worse, i look at yesterdays results.that 4 outer cost kings in the hole $1500 and a #1 seed.rough.
Ouch! Why did you have to break it down like that super!
Ouch! Why did you have to break it down like that super!
dude, yesterday was the first time i ever threw something as a result of poker.all my friends that i play with were amazed that i got that worked up over a bad beat, i am known for not gettting upset about that kind of stuff. but yesterday was just heartbreaking.

Id go with the alignment of the Stars. I dont think there is enough money involved here for "pressure" to have affected anyones play.Apparently Alf beat Zimmer on a 10 outer..im not sure when the money went in, but if it was on the flop neither one can be said to have choked.I railed therrinn's game and thought he played quite well. Custom was in control most of the game, but therrinn fought back a couple of times, and finally went out on rivered trips vs Aces up (if I remember correctly)...hardly a choke.In fact I think "choking" is way overused as an explanation for upsets in sports in general.

Meh, I guess you can add me to the list of Week 15 chokers.Copernicus, hand went down, I had A9, board 9753, I bet 380 on the turn, he pushed for 700 more, I call, he had 66, hit an 8 on the river.

Meh, I guess you can add me to the list of Week 15 chokers.Copernicus, hand went down, I had A9, board 9753, I bet 380 on the turn, he pushed for 700 more, I call, he had 66, hit an 8 on the river.
ye olde double belly buster semi-bluffe comes home. TPTK? risky against that board, but hardly a choke, especially if he was gambooling it up earlier.
ye olde double belly buster semi-bluffe comes home. TPTK? risky against that board, but hardly a choke, especially if he was gambooling it up earlier.
Well, I know Alf plays a very aggressive HU game, and I thought there was a very good chance he had a big draw (like he had) or a hand like K9 or Q9.
Well, I know Alf plays a very aggressive HU game, and I thought there was a very good chance he had a big draw (like he had) or a hand like K9 or Q9.
Hey...I am not sure that I liked your call. But I am pretty sure that I can say that it was a great call based on your read.Well played Zim.