12k To 2k In 2 Days

so ive lost 10k in 2 days by playing dumb and too high and steaming most of the time..i dont know what to do now. Should i cash out my 2k and quit poker or lower the levels..i took 600 into 12k in 30 days so maybe i should stick to 600 and try to get it back up with only 3 buyins. Should i start grinding out 1/2 games which will take me like a year to get back to 12k if i play properly, meaning not high and drunk like i usually do. Advice please..if anyone knows how painful it is to move down in limits and have ur bankroll destroyed please give me some support and advice on how i should overcome this tragedy and get back to playing my A game cause 2 weeks ago i felt untouchable at the tables and now i feel like i have no clue what im doing.

You should sit down at a HU 10/20 table with your entire roll and play until you are either back to 12k or busto...that is the only logical way to attack your little situation. Push first hand reguardless of your cards and show the 7,4 off suite.I can almost see the 12k back in your account.

Man, out quickly when me and another had the same top two pair and kept reraising each other to get it all in, and an OESD came along for the ride....and hit.Well, another one starts in an hour.Or should I just kill myself?

Man, out quickly when me and another had the same top two pair and kept reraising each other to get it all in, and an OESD came along for the ride....and hit.Well, another one starts in an hour.Or should I kill myself?
I just lost $1,200 on ftp, and then won it back +$100. Woe to me. It's called an average swing. 10-20nl heads up is like that.I suggest doing half buys like I do. Play 1/2nl with $100 stack, and if you lose rebuy only to $100 and not the max $200. It limits your losses and increases your wins since you are playng off of profit. U will have 20 buy-ins at that level then to start.If you go broke doing this you just bomb at poker then.GL! :D:D:D:D:club:
Man, out quickly when me and another had the same top two pair and kept reraising each other to get it all in, and an OESD came along for the ride....and hit.Well, another one starts in an hour.Or should I just kill myself?
This is on pokerstars right?
I just lost $1,200 on ftp, and then won it back +$100. Woe to me. It's called an average swing. 10-20nl heads up is like that.I suggest doing half buys like I do. Play 1/2nl with $100 stack, and if you lose rebuy only to $100 and not the max $200. It limits your losses and increases your wins since you are playng off of profit. U will have 20 buy-ins at that level then to start.If you go broke doing this you just bomb at poker then.GL! :D:D:D:D:club:
I heart fluffdog.
I heart fluffdog.
U want $1.10 to play a 45 man sng on ps?You seem like a cool guy.
U want $1.10 to play a 45 man sng on ps?You seem like a cool guy.
Lol, I am playing the $1.20 45 man sng's right now. That is how I am building. You want to play the next MTT though?I read you vary the buy ins you play at sometimes.edit - or join the next sng. I'll take you on at the final table sir!! That would be fun, call out the number if you do though, I don't want to miss it.

41629287 if anyone is bored.4 minutes.Suicide threads are officially my micro update threads now.So don't say you might commit suicide unless you want to hear how I am doing in my micros.

alright, i'll do a $1 w/ you sublime.tell me which number. but we got to make it interesting. i need at least a $1 last longer.
I'm in a sng right now, and the MTT is about to start, so I don't want to start another sng atm. But I'll be on all morning...The number I threw out is the MTT.I'll do a $1 last longer...
41629287 if anyone is bored.4 minutes.Suicide threads are officially my micro update threads now.So don't say you might commit suicide unless you want to hear how I am doing in my micros.
in.sn: vivian.girlswanna last longer? any amount up to $50.edit: $1 last longer it is. gl, i'll be railing.

It would be more fun to get some people in a 45 man though, just because then we can definitely have some heads up FCP action at the final table.And the high rollers can always do prop bets/last longers with each other to make it more interesting.

It would be more fun to get some people in a 45 man though, just because then we can definitely have some heads up FCP action at the final table.And the high rollers can always do prop bets/last longers with each other to make it more interesting.
i'm down. but i won't make the final table cause i love shuving in w/ nut low draws.

Same question as yesterday, different situation:Raise preflop here, or limp behind hoping to hit the set?PokerStars Game #8177699249: Tournament #41629287, $1.00+$0.10 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/01/29 - 07:13:24 (ET)Table '41629287 37' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: 0Sword (3230 in chips) Seat 2: wildwillwon (1750 in chips) Seat 3: Jersey Frank (1440 in chips) Seat 4: Gregfc (2680 in chips) Seat 5: DoinSublime (1710 in chips) Seat 6: Rapid Revilo (1440 in chips) Seat 7: shawndro (2810 in chips) Seat 8: Thrin (1950 in chips) Seat 9: jbrojo5 (1440 in chips) Rapid Revilo: posts small blind 10shawndro: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DoinSublime [Ts Td]Thrin: calls 20jbrojo5: folds 0Sword: calls 20wildwillwon: raises 80 to 100Jersey Frank: calls 100Gregfc: folds DoinSublime: calls 100Rapid Revilo: folds shawndro: folds Thrin: folds 0Sword: calls 80*** FLOP *** [Kc Qc 6h]0Sword: checks wildwillwon: bets 200Jersey Frank: folds DoinSublime: folds 0Sword: folds wildwillwon collected 450 from potwildwillwon: shows [Kd Ad] (a pair of Kings)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 450 | Rake 0 Board [Kc Qc 6h]Seat 1: 0Sword folded on the FlopSeat 2: wildwillwon collected (450)Seat 3: Jersey Frank folded on the FlopSeat 4: Gregfc folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: DoinSublime (button) folded on the FlopSeat 6: Rapid Revilo (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: shawndro (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: Thrin folded before FlopSeat 9: jbrojo5 folded before Flop (didn't bet)