Hey guys!This isn't going to be an intense training program or even me sweating you while you play or anything like that because I do not have the time to do anything more serious. I just wanted to throw this out there because it would be extremely helpful in my opinion for someone to take up this offer. Obviously, you will get out what you put in and hopefully you will ask a lot of questions.Right now, I solely am going to be offering to have people Teamview me during sessions. You will be able to Skype/AIM with me during the session too and I will stick around after the session is over until all your questions and thoughts are answered. A session will consist of atleast 2.5 hours of registering. Each hour of viewing will cost $20 (2 hour minimum). The discussions after a session is over will come free of charge. Also, this price probably will go up in the future once I get my feet wet.Pokerstars- moneyinbagFull Tilt - no not baxterThis is all I can really think of right now so PM me if you are interested and we will set something up. Let me know if you have any questions.And guys, please do not derail this thread with stupid old jokes.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a boss walks up to his blond assistant one day and notices a shiny silver tube on her desk. He asks what it is. She said "that's my new thermos".He inquires "what's it used for".She replies "it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold"He ask "oh yeah, what do you have in it?"She answers "two cups of coffee and a Popsicle"

So a boss walks up to his blond assistant one day and notices a shiny silver tube on her desk. He asks what it is. She said "that's my new thermos".He inquires "what's it used for".She replies "it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold"He ask "oh yeah, what do you have in it?"She answers "two cups of coffee and a Popsicle"
wrong thread i think
agree excellent results latly what kinda session will they be viewing?? like how many tables etc?
depends on the day. Somedays I will be grinding in the afternoon and be playing $26 freezouts up to the $100 rebuys and playing up to 12 tables (probably more around 8). If I do a night session It would probably be between 4-6 tables. Sundays would be a lot of tables too, but I definitely would not skype on Sundays just teamview and aim.

Looks like some great opportunities to get some excellent coaching in both MTTs and ring games. Earlier today whatgreatis offers to coach ring games and now NNB is doing the same for MTTs. What I really like is that both of these guys are being very creative in how they are going about this from a financial standpoint. Makes it affordable for just about everyone. Props to NNB andwhatgreatis

how does teaam viewer work, and does it have to be aim ? yahoo>aim !! im def interested tho post when this iis all a go maybe i can make some time for this sunday
if you have skype we can chat on there.teamviewer is just a program where you just login so you can see my screen
whens this start?? im vv interested
Well, Im going to be in Aruba starting tomorrow so I am not totall sure when the next time I put in a session will be. Also, not really sure how to decide who gets first priority. I have received a ton of interest. I think the best way to figure out who will get first priority is by who sends me $ first. So, whenever you send me money you will be put on a list to see the order of who goes first. The minimum you must send me is $40 and lets just say the maximum hours you can pay for right now is 15. I am willing to lock up 30 hours worth of sessions right now at this price. Once I receive $600 I will update the thread and tell people to stop sending $ and I will let people know again when I have openings. This doesn't seem like it will work that well, so if anyone has any other ideas of how to help me schedule this please say something lol.Thanksmoneyinbag (Palm Beach Gardens) pokerstarsno not baxter (p, dog) full tilt

So, I just wanted to add so I do not confuse anyone. These are not going to be intense 1 on 1 coaching sessions where I analyze a lot of stuff. It is simply basically you paying to see my screen while I play. I will answer questions on AIM while I am playing and maybe sometimes I will hop on Skype to talk. I will also discuss hands from the session and theories relating to those hands as long as needed after my session is over. We would probably do a chat room with all of the people viewing my session at the time.I might at a later time offfer more intricate coaching. Just wanted to clear things up a little before you guys start reserving slots and no what to expect.

Well, Im going to be in Aruba starting tomorrow so I am not totall sure when the next time I put in a session will be. Also, not really sure how to decide who gets first priority. I have received a ton of interest. I think the best way to figure out who will get first priority is by who sends me $ first. So, whenever you send me money you will be put on a list to see the order of who goes first. The minimum you must send me is $40 and lets just say the maximum hours you can pay for right now is 15. I am willing to lock up 30 hours worth of sessions right now at this price. Once I receive $600 I will update the thread and tell people to stop sending $ and I will let people know again when I have openings. This doesn't seem like it will work that well, so if anyone has any other ideas of how to help me schedule this please say something lol.Thanks
Multiple brag post. Nice work NNB, GL in Aruba and your coaching.