Figured I Would Create A Thread With A Actual Purpose

I don't think anybody really knows. Supposedly it's on the Seminole tribe council to approve/ratify the proposal before it can go through.

Could have commented on the constant unnecessary capitalization too..
Or, just maybe, all thread titles have every word automatically capitalized.
Then don't reply, Einstein.
You'd have to read another thread to get it. I was being "clever"
I don't think anybody really knows. Supposedly it's on the Seminole tribe council to approve/ratify the proposal before it can go through.
thisI was at the dog track the other day playing (Palm Beach Kennel Club) and asked a dealer, they think it's going to happen in September, best guess
my grammer sux
Can I tell you how worried I was to make a joke here cause of how scary NNB looks in his pic.....I was imagining a knock at my door..."Do you post on FCP as "Biff Goods?" Did you recently post a comment making fun of another poster that goes by the name, "No Not Baxter?"
Can I tell you how worried I was to make a joke here cause of how scary NNB looks in his pic.....I was imagining a knock at my door..."Do you post on FCP as "Biff Goods?" Did you recently post a comment making fun of another poster that goes by the name, "No Not Baxter?"
lololol now that would be epicawaiting ddg response......................................
hof san diego it is thenroad trip out with me?
going up to new haven/foxwoods/mohegan sun beginning of august, then need to take gib to school mid august. when you planning on going to san diego?