• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 justblaze

justblaze

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:13 AM

anyone bet the river? UTG+2 and SB are total Lp-P fishies, button is reasonable, a little loose and aggro pf, settles down on the flop. Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [Qc], [Qs]. 2 folds, UTG+2 calls, Button calls, SB calls.Flop: (12 SB) [Js], [9s], [As] (4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+2 calls, Button folds, SB calls.Turn: (7.50 BB) [Td] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+2 calls, SB calls.River: (10.50 BB) [2c] (3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+2 checks.Final Pot: 10.50 BB

#2 econ_tim

econ_tim

forum explorer

• Members
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:15 AM

Since only the fish are left, I bet it.
%error452% object ::signature:: not found

#3 wrto4556

wrto4556

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:36 AM

im not sure if i bet this river
back for kramit

#4 justblaze

justblaze

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:48 AM

the turn was pretty straightforward as even if i was behind i had 8 spades and 6 straightcards to make me, but on the end a naked ace has me, and theres that flush to worry bout too.

#5 Randy Reed

Randy Reed

Words up!

• Members
  • 7,916 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 10:55 AM

Anyone with an A and a :club: even if it's a weak kicker is hanging here, thought their could be busted straights and flush draws, it's hard to ignore the A, it is hanging there like a dangling participle.

#6 Lavitz

Lavitz

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:25 AM

I dont think I would bet the river. With so many posibilities and that Ace. You probably have a busted flush/straight draw beat as one of your opponents probably holds the K :club: but either one could hace Ace-rag, which means theyre sticking around. So, basically, youre not getting any extra money from busted draws and you're getting called by anyone who holds an ace.

#7 Wallacer

Wallacer

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:22 PM

Well you bet the turn, the river was a total blank, I doubt an A will give you credit for a flush and fold if he's come this far, the only callers you get probably have you beat. With everyone calling the raise on the flop, I don't think I even woulda bet the turn, just taken a cheap river and probably a cheap showdown. Just too much out there that kicks your ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users