Too Thin A River Call?

not really any reads but in hind sight i kind of think i played this hand like a flush draw. no st8's no flushes. so i have to believe he has 2pair everytime. i mean it is $2 PLO??? meh just wondering because i just always get the feeling im the nittiest person at the table.Full Tilt Poker $0.01/$0.02 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 4 players - View hand 421058The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $2.10BTN: $4.43Hero (SB): $3.73BB: $1.89Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with 2 :qh A :3h K :jh K :spade:CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.08, 1 fold, CO calls $0.06Flop: ($0.18) Q :D 8 :4h 2 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $0.09, CO calls $0.09Turn: ($0.36) 7 :club:(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: ($0.36) 4 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $0.20, Hero requests TIME, Hero foldsI mean im getting 2.8 to 1 that is almost the right price in my mind on such a dry board

If he is betting 2-pair on the river, then he should have bet it on the turn if he had it then, so the only way he can have two pair is if he made it with the 4 If he made Queens and 4s there's still a good chance that he bets the turn with top pair It's hard to give him many combos with 24, 84, 47, or 56 that would have called the flop. If he had a pair+flush draw on the flop, I think he raises the flop.. it could be a naked flush draw that happened to contain 47 or 56.. other hands are possible but don't seem to make a lot of sense,And this is an obvious bluffing spot if he has complete air since you have shown such weakness. I think you should look up this bet for these reasons.

that too. i mean i kind have i guess been programmed to think "hero calling is bad in micros" which generally probably true but i also though a simple top pair could be spewy betting river on me. God PLO is so much easier when you hit top set on a draw heavy board and hold up!

In my experience, people at the micro stakes will almost always bet their busted draws in this spot (and check behind weak made hands that have showdown value). Betting with nothing may be a good play too since someone taking your line will often have hands considerably weaker than pocket kings that might not even beat a bluff (you could easily have something like 99TJ or 89TJ here). But holding an overpair, I think this is a fairly standard check-call river bluff-catching spot. I would probably call with top pair too. With JJ or less, it would truly be a hero call in my opinion.

he's got you beat probably. I mean yea you can call but expect to lose most of the time. Pot odds may make it breakeven. if I were to play against villain more I'd definitely call because I don't want him to think I'm easy to run over. but at 2plo? who caresWhat's w/the flop bet though? you're asking to be floated or raised, and your naked overpair cannot sustain any heat

I don't mind it. Enough draws missed and you've checked twice. Villains at this level won't be intentionally value betting a garbage 2 pair thinking you have an overpair. He's probably thinking you don't have much of anything and he can only win if he bluffs. I'd expect to see air/one pair hands a lot, 65xx with spades once in a while, little else.

flop was a pure stab

if you're going to play a hand in a way that makes it unlikely your opponent if bluffing, you should fold if they bet or raiseif you play a hand in such a way that induces a bluff, you should call when they bet or raisepure sklansky.