I Hate You Lee Jones

Bad beats and coolers. Busted out of everything I played tonight F*cking 2-outers over and over. Push queens short stacked and lose to AT. I f*cking hate this stupid-**** piece of sh*t game.That is all.

you must be referring to PokerStars, but as I'm sure you already know, Lee Jones is no longer gainfully employed by that organization.Good Luck

you have no idea what running bad is. You are not the unluckiest play. Mike Matusow is. I am second. You might be third. that is all.i am leaving the mispelling of player to show how my poor run has caused me to drink.

you have no idea what running bad is. You are not the unluckiest play. Mike Matusow is. I am second. You might be third. that is all.i am leaving the mispelling of misspelling to show how my poor run has caused me to drink.
FYP
you must be referring to PokerStars, but as I'm sure you already know, Lee Jones is no longer gainfully employed by that organization.Good Luck
Paycheck or no, Lee will always be the face of pokerstars. Especially when pokerstars needs a face to be punched in. But thanks for the info. :club: