Official 2011-12 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

Doing a hockey pool tonight with Arp.Hope the Penguins losing doesnt affect the Crosby fan boys

Its pretty cool to see the two teams that have been accused of whining by other teams are both down 2-0...Vancouver and Pittsburgh out in the first round would be fun to see..

I guess when you're a fan of the only team to not make the playoffs post lockout all you have to look forward to now is rooting against other teams.

Don't really think Pens fans should be allowed in this thread. We've been a total disgrace.
Today's game.... yikes...And I thought the Ranger-Ottawa game was ugly
I guess when you're a fan of the only team to not make the playoffs post lockout all you have to look forward to now is rooting against other teams.
This is the 2011-12 PLAYOFF trash talking thread. There is no Leafs talk...or Habs talk...etc...Soon to be no Penguins talk :club:
yes this is irrelevant..Many other Leaf bashing threads and opportunities..But the Penguins are a disgrace..Sidney Crosby has proven he is a dirty hockey player and all he does is cause problems..He is going to get his head bashed in ...YOU CANT BEAT USYOU CANT BEAT USYOU CANT BEAT USlol

The series I have quite enjoyed so far are the Penguins and Flyers since it is so intense plus the high amount of scoring.Also the Kings games when you see the stars show up like Kobe, Beckham, etc.

So, ummm, the most valuable player in the NHL is Evgeni Malkin. Really? I realize its a regular season award, but if there was a way to lose a regular season trophy in 3 playoff games, this guy has done it.

Who should be the most grateful?1) Ilya Bryzgalov. No one is talking about how terrible he's played, and how the team should be down 3-0 if not for the other team/goalie.2) Ryan Kesler. Im pretty sure every time he loses a faceoff, someone blames those soft Swedes or Luongo. Mostly Luongo.3) Pittsburgh def corps. If Fleury was even just ok, these guys would be getting lambasted for their pool play.4) Evgeni Malkin. He's dissappeared, but wow, did you see Crosby push away Voracek's glove? What an ass! Lets talk about that....5) The LA Kings. Have they sent Duncan Keith a thank you card for his elbow to Daniel? Cause they really should. Poor Duncan, he looks like he's trying really hard to get over that 5 game vacation suspension he got at the end of the season when his teams games were meaningless.

I find the NBC announcing crews to be almost maniacally Pens-centric, but even they were giving Malkin shit for how he's underperformed this series. They did manage to almost completely ignore all the douchey things Crosby was pulling though.How does a game with 133 PIM manage to feature Matt Cooke playing over 14 minutes and not getting a single one of them? Lady Byng!!!

This is not really the right thread, but if San Jose hopes to have a chance in hell of beating St. Louis then they better forget about trying to "out tough" the Blues and get back to skating.

How does a game with 133 PIM manage to feature Matt Cooke playing over 14 minutes and not getting a single one of them? Lady Byng!!!
No idea how he didn't get a penalty, he got in a fight that somehow went uncalled, lol.

That Flyers-Pens series is a lot of fun to watch, esp as I have no specific allegiance to either team. I feel sorry for anyone with any of those goalies in a playoff pool