Unofficial Prop Bets Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thus it begins...(Yer my boy V but I think I might have to go with Gil on this one-he's a ruthless savage...)

Y'all are gonna eat my dust anyway, lol. I plan on smoking every team and going a perfect 15-0. I plan on playing at LEAST 10 of the matches myself.
I bet you don't. :club:
Pretty impressive team :club: Team da Bears:Leftygolfer Huskers20Looking forward to it.DN...any sidebet action available?I'll take our regular season record vs. your regular season record.We win, you pay $250You win, we pay $100Tie, no bet ( ok how about an autographed hat)
I had this one last week. The window is still open.
Anyone willing to take me up for my rd. 1 match vs. Randy Reed, I will take action laying 3:2 odds.
3:2 odds? Let me take whoever you are playing, doesn't even matter. 3:2??? That's pretty strong my friend, pretty strong indeed.
Anyone willing to take me up for my rd. 1 match vs. Randy Reed, I will take action laying 3:2 odds.
wow, bold. i'd take pretty much anyone against anyone playing in this thing laying 3:2. i mean hell, even i lost one or two HU matches last week warming up!and by the looks of it, you're rounding up quite a number of takers. :club:
Hmm, debating my choice to lay odds that good. I think I'll keep the odds the same, but probably won't take more than $200 or so in action.
Yellow. Like the M in Michigan.
For simplicity's sake, I'll take $40 per person, up to 5 people. If I lose, then I pay $60 to each person.
How do you want to be paid Zim?Paypal? How are you paying if you lose?

I'll pay through transfers through any of the major poker sites, I have money on almost all of them. I think I've transferred enough money to different people to where I'm trustworthy.

I'll pay through transfers through any of the major poker sites, I have money on almost all of them. I think I've transferred enough money to different people to where I'm trustworthy.
can i get a repeat of the bet? i might be donw

Announcements