Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

I sent a PM to Yoda about fifteen minutes ago asking him why he made a thread comparing me to FWP (who is accused of stealing and lying). All I do on here is post what's on my mind, and respond to topics that interest me. I mentioned to Yoda in the message that he literally posts in every thread I make so I wonder why he complains about my presence on the forum. He is acting like I am a plague on this site, whereas in my mind I'm a contributing member in a community that I enjoy. When I posted the story about my girlfriend and the proplayer gift, I got a lot of response and people bring it up all the time; same thing with my posts on vinny vinh and hellmuth. I'm making this thread to guage the general feeling about my presence in the FCP community. But I've decided to let everyone decide whether I actually contribute something to this site or not.I will let the poll decide. If this thread is closed (please don't do that mods) I will go with the results at the time of closing, but assuming the thread is not closed I will look at the results at 6pm EST today (Sunday) and that will be the final tally. If you vote for me to leave I will treat this like Survivor--if voted off I will not post here again, will not make another account, nothing. That will be it. I'll keep an eye on the results so be careful in making your decision. for people that don't know me, this is the thread that I made that got the most replies:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...shade+proplayerNOTE: If Daniel N or any other pro posts in this thread that I should stay I will do that regardless of the poll results.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have to make a thread asking whether you should leave or not....stop being a drama queenoh, and no pro is going to reply to this...except me, but im not on ESPN :club:

stay_or_go.JPGThe anniversary gift thread was classic. I don't think normal people hold it against you, it's just good natured ribbing. I've seen good posts from you, I've seen dumb posts from you -- about the same as everyone. I haven't seen anyone harrassing you, but I don't read every thread, needless to say.I'm voting 'stay' because you haven't annoyed me. There's only a handful of people I'd vote 'go'

Your posts lately have taken a huge swing towards douchiness, to the point where I no longer read 95% of your threads. They're all pointless.Go away, take some time off, and realize there's a reason why - at this juncture - half the people that have voted have chosen the "leave" option.

Can I make an option #3. Take some time off, cut the douchiness by at least 50% and try again. The new FWP wasn't so bad. Reform is possible.

"Should I leave FCP for good? Yes, you should stay gmanshade. No, you should leave gmanshade."You're an idiot.

"Should I leave FCP for good? Yes, you should stay gmanshade. No, you should leave gmanshade."You're an idiot.
lol, word. I almost voted for the wrong one. I was waiting for someone else to notice this.

I noticed it, but I figured if I said something about that as well, that might be over the top. I just looked for the word "leave" and chose that one.

I would like the mods to look at Yoda's recent threads and posts and consider whether he is a valuable part of the FCP community.

I would like the mods to look at Yoda's recent threads and posts and consider whether he is a valuable part of the FCP community.
Nice. lol

censoredi just edited the poll question and it reset the resultsit was 12 yes stay and 14 no leave when i accidentally reset iti will add those to the final tally

Don't let one flamer get you down. That Proplayer thread was absolute gold. You don't ever make negative posts (from what I've seen).Stay

what you should do is quit making polls about random things and maybe people will begin to respect youreform probably necessary and possibly possiblebut i did vote stay

I'll vote stay. I have no problems with you.EDIT: I will say that this poll is unlikely to reflect the overall feeling of the FCP community. Most of those who are indifferent (and don't 'want' you to leave) will probably just ignore the thread whereas all those who dislike you (or those who feel it is entertaining to vote leave and see if you stick to it) will vote leave. Essentially, voter apathy is likely to harm the natural balance.