I was almost confused as how to start a thread since I almost never do it, but there isn't one and I can't be the only person on this forum watching this show.After 2 episodes, I've found it to be pretty awesome so far. With Boardwalk Empire now gone, Shameless is filling that hour of TV after football very nicely.

I was almost confused as how to start a thread since I almost never do it, but there isn't one and I can't be the only person on this forum watching this show.After 2 episodes, I've found it to be pretty awesome so far. With Boardwalk Empire now gone, Shameless is filling that hour of TV after football very nicely.
It'd be interesting to see the American version. The Brit version was based 'up North', as to be expected. What's the synopsis on it?

I am watching this and it has been highly entertaining so far. Emmy Rossum got nekkid in the first ep and Macy ends up in Toronto in the 2nd. So much "happens", it's hard to describe, but it's solid TV watching.Hope to see the Brit version at some point...

• 2 months later...

Loved last week's episode.Lip and Ian visiting grandma was great, Amy Smart/Emmy Rossum kiss wasn't bad, and slutty Karen hooking up with Frank - wow.Season finale tonight.

Can't wait until next season.You knew Fiona wasn't actually going to leave, wasn't sure if Steve would or come back to be with her. I doubt he's gone for good though. You figure Fiona's got to figure out who he really is eventually.Karen's dad's suicide not too big a surprise I guess. His character has pretty much run it's course.I hope Amy Smart stays on for next season.I still hate Tony the cop. He's a douche.Random sidenote: One error last night bothered me, maybe more because I'm a local. In their conversation in the dark, Steve gives the plane ticket to Fiona and says "to Miami out of O'Hare tomorrow afternoon". Later, Steve is clearly standing in a terminal at Midway airport, they even showed the Midway sign on the wall.

I just watched the season finale. I'm also going to miss this. There really isn't any one thing that makes it so good it just is.Also I can't think of anything that William H Macy has done where he isn't really good.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...