Dept Of Justice Indictments

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really sucks, but the US Government better hope they can prove eveything that is in this indictment, if they can not then someone in the Gov is going to have a serious bad hair day, as I can here many , many lawsuits filed on everyone in this case that accused everyone in this indictment LOLOL.That's why the Federal Government can not balance their own Budget because these A$$Clowns has wasted all the money, and now they want to miss with us that make more money then them Crooks in the Federal Governemnt and Congress.
This really sucks, but the US Government better hope they can prove eveything that is in this indictment, if they can not then someone in the Gov is going to have a serious bad hair day, as I can here many , many lawsuits filed on everyone in this case that accused everyone in this indictment LOLOL.
The government can do this to us all day everyday and no lawsuit will be allowed to be filed against them.They can't be sued for 'doing their job' irregardless of how much it cost you in legal fees.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/doj-indic...=MW_latest_news SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Federal authorities unsealed an indictment Friday against the founders of the three largest internet poker companies operating in the U.S. The indictment charges eleven defendants, including the founders of PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, and Absolute Poker, with bank fraud, money laundering, and illegal gambling offenses, according to Federal authorities in New York. Restraining orders were issued against more than 75 bank accounts used by the poker companies and their payment processors, while five Internet domain names used by the companies to host poker games were seized, federal authorities added in a statement.

This is bullshit. They still try to site the UIEGA, which sited the wire act. The UIEGA does not reference poker at all. All it ref'd was Unlawful Internet Gambling. Poker was not mentioned in the UIEGA.There is nothing in US federal law anywhere that says playing poker for money is illegal in any way shape or form.

sigh this sucks, I've already been cutoff from stars and can't register.KB2z2Qsl-qp1rX_PA5Hi.jpg
wow, I didn't realize this would be such an immediate thing. ;alksjdf;lakjsd
gonna be sick overlays tonight....
can i buy a piece of your action?I'll send transfer it on sta...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

In the tournament I am playing now, there are NO USA players :club:

It's cash games, tournaments, transfers and i imagine cash outs for all US players. There are still a few US players at the tables but they were there before everyone started getting excluded ~ 30-40 minutes ago.

One of the girls posted on Fb that she was cut out in a middle of a MTT

P M: they just cut me off, right in the middle of a MTT4 minutes ago · Like