Kenny Tran Is A Smug Little Punk

What a piece of crap. Watching him at the WSOP and what he just did to Jerry Yang with the 'what's funny?' and calling out the 5 on the river was B.S. Why do some of these young players have to be such arrogant a-holes?? Jesus. Absolutely no freaking class. They need their smug little arses kicked....that's what they need. I would love to kick this dickhead's ass....I have so much respect for the great players that act with civility and grace.

What a piece of crap. Watching him at the WSOP and what he just did to Jerry Yang with the 'what's funny?' and calling out the 5 on the river was B.S. Why do some of these young players have to be such arrogant a-holes?? Jesus. Absolutely no freaking class. They need their smug little arses kicked....that's what they need. I would love to kick this dickhead's ass....I have so much respect for the great players that act with civility and grace.
LOL at young players.. I bet he is at least 33+
LOL at young players.. I bet he is at least 33+
I'm not sure how old he is...he looks to be mid-to-late 20s. A kid to me. If he's mid-30s, then that's even worse. I can almost understand the young kids getting huge heads with early success. Almost.LOL...if Tran is mid-30s, he's even a bigger a-hole than I originally thought.
I'm not sure how old he is...he looks to be mid-to-late 20s. A kid to me. If he's mid-30s, then that's even worse. I can almost understand the young kids getting huge heads with early success. Almost.LOL...if Tran is mid-30s, he's even a bigger a-hole than I originally thought.
I just DB'd him and his first cash was in 99.. so he must be at least 28+... not sure though.. he comes off as verrrrrrrry arrogant.
Name: Kenny TranLocation: Arcadia, CA, United StatesCashes: 24Total Winnings: $1,268,445First Place Finishes: 2Marital Status: marriedChildren: 2Started Playing Poker: 1994 Here's a clue as to how old he is.
Name: Kenny TranLocation: Arcadia, CA, United StatesCashes: 24Total Winnings: $1,268,445First Place Finishes: 2Marital Status: marriedChildren: 2Started Playing Poker: 1994 Here's a clue as to how old he is.
huh? how?so...your saying everyone starts playing poker at 21?

For those who need a little more help: Kenny Tran28-Apr-99 United States $ 2,500 Limit Hold'em30th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1999, Las Vegas 22nd $ 3,555This was at least eight years ago and he was at least 21 years old at that time.

For those who need a little more help: Kenny Tran28-Apr-99 United States $ 2,500 Limit Hold'em30th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1999, Las Vegas 22nd $ 3,555This was at least eight years ago and he was at least 21 years old at that time.
that a little more clear, but its already been saidyour first post was dumb

I didnt see the episode, but from what I have seen from him, he kinda comes off as a bit arrogant. But man this guy is on a tear right now.5th in WSOP 50K HORSE16th in WSOP 10K NLHE ME16th in WSOPE 20K NLHE MEhttp://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=4718And if I remember correctly, I think DN says in his blog that he has played in cash games with him, and that DN gives the guy a lot of respect, at least for his game.