yeah so what i created a new thread just for this. its offtopic thats what it for.Just thought you'd all like to know that I've been here for exactly a year and if I made 25 more posts tonight I'd have 1.0 post per day. thats basically nothing compared to most here, but too bad. goodnight

yeah so what i created a new thread just for this. its offtopic thats what it for.Just thought you'd all like to know that I've been here for exactly a year and if I made 25 more posts tonight I'd have 1.0 post per day. thats basically nothing compared to most here, but too bad. goodnight
YO YO. You're from Grand Blanc, for real? What's your name?Wang
PS- Don't take my "shut up" personally please.
HEY! FUCK YOU MAN! DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I CAN HAVE YOU KILLED!
HEY! FUCK YOU MAN! DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I CAN HAVE YOU KILLED!
I've been avoiding this until now, but...KOREMATSU v. UNITED STATES says we can still put your one-drop-asian ass in a camp still. Don't mess with me.Wang
I've been avoiding this until now, but...KOREMATSU v. UNITED STATES says we can still put your one-drop-asian ass in a camp still. Don't mess with me.Wang
yeah? well... fuck you man!
YO YO. You're from Grand Blanc, for real? What's your name?Wang
Where the hell is Grand Blanc? I still have no idea where anyplace is in Mich. outside of GRap.
LOL VNH :club:
LOL VNH :club:
Thankyou. I was nearly blacked out last night, but I definitely remember this one. I thought it was pretty good, and I don't think ANYTHING I say is funny or worthwhile in any fashion.Wang
Thankyou. I was nearly blacked out last night, but I definitely remember this one. I thought it was pretty good, and I don't think ANYTHING I say is funny or worthwhile in any fashion.Wang
That was awesome Wang
Grand Blanc pretty much borders Flint to the south.Wang
I don't live in Michigan. I hate the both the Wolverines and the Spartans. However, I do enjoy seeing posts from the Shimmering Wang (Which I do not have. More dull and matte if I had to describe it).
I don't live in Michigan. I hate the both the Wolverines and the Spartans. However, I do enjoy seeing posts from the Shimmering Wang (Which I do not have. More dull and matte if I had to describe it).
My blog is all Wang, all the time....Wait. That's probably not the best way to encourage reading...