Did Anyone Squander Their Mansion Winnings Yet?

Anyways, im sitting in my room expecting the steelers to not cover their 4.5 spread and then joey mcglorious porter gets an interception and wins me my grand. So im thinking ill play a little poker for the weekend and see what happens. i deposit 800 bucks lose a lot and get myself down to ~290. I buy into 3/6NL on uber tilt (ive never played these stakes) and i get myself up to 650...im considering leaving the table here cause i made back a solid amount of my money but like a fool i stay in, get AA and end up all in and lose the pot. So, now my 1k turned out to be 200 bucks...at this point im pissed off at myself but such is life and im thinking about taking that 200 and throwing it, along with a bit of my other winnings into a new Movado watch. Anyways, my question is: Has anyone squandered their Mansion winnings - and if so, howd you do it? Or if you didnt, what are you gonna do with it?

Anyways, im sitting in my room expecting the steelers to not cover their 4.5 spread and then joey mcglorious porter gets an interception and wins me my grand. So im thinking ill play a little poker for the weekend and see what happens. i deposit 800 bucks lose a lot and get myself down to ~290. I buy into 3/6NL on uber tilt (ive never played these stakes) and i get myself up to 650...im considering leaving the table here cause i made back a solid amount of my money but like a fool i stay in, get AA and end up all in and lose the pot. So, now my 1k turned out to be 200 bucks...at this point im pissed off at myself but such is life and im thinking about taking that 200 and throwing it, along with a bit of my other winnings into a new Movado watch. Anyways, my question is: Has anyone squandered their Mansion winnings - and if so, howd you do it? Or if you didnt, what are you gonna do with it?
I've been Smasharoo'ing it up on the .50/1 NLHE tables on stars. +250 so far.That reminds me...I should play some poker....then again...I should also study for my accounting quiz...hmm
+1 for mansion. Amazing how many people can't take a free grand without feeling like they have to make it more.
I'm probably going to buy a Taurus Titanium, 4" barrel, Spectrum Blue, 8-shot, .357 Magnum revolver with it. I haven't decided yet...but that is #1 on my list.
Sooo, you're American then. :club: I really don't get the whole 'right to bear arms' idea. To be honest, I think most of the people in the UK think it's a crazy idea for everyone to have the right to a gun. It inevitably creates the potential for more violence.Don't misunderstand me, I have no problem with people owning guns when everyone else has them. I just believe that if noone was allowed a gun it would remove a lot (ok, some) of the problems America has.Have fun shooting things.
sick!
the 2 guys i staked for the mansion bet called me and told they both braistormed and felt good about these 6 games...they also told me they were each throwing 20$ on it, and i should too...i wasnt at 1st, but then i decided to throw 20$...as i was making the bet, my compulsive degeneracy took over and i threw a 100$...degeneracy + football fanatic friends = +EV :club:
you bet the New England ML? what'd you get, like 1.08:1?
i have no idea bro...i dont know **** about footaball, my friends are the ones that came up with this parlay and i went with it.
Sooo, you're American then. :club: I really don't get the whole 'right to bear arms' idea. To be honest, I think most of the people in the UK think it's a crazy idea for everyone to have the right to a gun. It inevitably creates the potential for more violence.Don't misunderstand me, I have no problem with people owning guns when everyone else has them. I just believe that if noone was allowed a gun it would remove a lot (ok, some) of the problems America has.Have fun shooting things.
I don't hunt, and I don't carry for personal protection (I used to, but I don't have a license in Kentucky...my old one was in Indiana). I do keep a gun in my bedroom, just in case. But what I mostly do with my guns is just go out to the range and shoot for fun. Basically, I treat guns like golf clubs. They are a necessary piece of equipment for an activity in which I like to participate. Also, if somebody breaks into my house, they can both be used for protection (I can't imagine what a 9-iron upside the head would feel like).That being said, if Amerika continues down its current path of ignoring the Constitution and raping the civil liberties of its citizens, and they come to take my guns away, several people will die, and I will either be killed or I will go to jail for the rest of my life.
sorry I have'nt been around lately as my internet has been down, but what is this about mansion giving away 1g? please someone explain
There was a no-loss bet promotion for the Steelers v. Dolphins NFL opener last Thursday. You bet $1100 on the Steelers with the spread, if they beat the spread, you get $1000, if they don't, Mansion refunds your $1100. The Steelers won by 11, and everybody won the bet (that made it).
Sooo, you're American then. :D I really don't get the whole 'right to bear arms' idea. To be honest, I think most of the people in the UK think it's a crazy idea for everyone to have the right to a gun. It inevitably creates the potential for more violence.Don't misunderstand me, I have no problem with people owning guns when everyone else has them. I just believe that if noone was allowed a gun it would remove a lot (ok, some) of the problems America has.Have fun shooting things.
Boy, that really worked in the UK. In the year after guns were banned the incidents of violent crimes with guns doubled. Good plan. :club::D
Sooo, you're American then. :D I really don't get the whole 'right to bear arms' idea. To be honest, I think most of the people in the UK think it's a crazy idea for everyone to have the right to a gun. It inevitably creates the potential for more violence.Don't misunderstand me, I have no problem with people owning guns when everyone else has them. I just believe that if noone was allowed a gun it would remove a lot (ok, some) of the problems America has.Have fun shooting things.
I own five guns. Three shotguns and two rifles. Haven't killed anyone yet though. :club:
I lost 1200ish $ same night at mansion poker :D Never hit a flop and the donks wouldnt let go of their TPshittyK :club:
So then I guess mansion's plan paid off huh?I wonder how many others lost the money back to them?Sorry to hear that weakdraw, at least it was free to start with.
I own five guns. Three shotguns and two rifles. Haven't killed anyone yet though. :club:
If/when I buy that revolver, it will be 2 handguns, 2 rifles, and 2 shotguns. I used to have a pocket pistol, but I sold it because it was a piece of crap, too small for my hands, and shot .32 Auto bullets...those things are expensive and have no stopping power.My current guns are:Glock Model 22C, .40 S&WSKS, 7.62x39AR-15, .223Mossberg Pump Action 12gaRemington Semi Auto 12ga

I love gun nutsNo matter what they topic, the can turn it into gun rights.Kind of like friends that just started in multi level marketing.Having said that I think Ted Nugent should be president

I love gun nutsNo matter what they topic, the can turn it into gun rights.Kind of like friends that just started in multi level marketing.Having said that I think Ted Nugent should be president
nice title balloon, I guess you miss being a newbie and all the wonderful things that go along with it ... or maybe not :club: