it's not my money! [5/10 lhe]

Getting staked rules.Super Loosey game with lots of action.I am UTG with the K :D J :D and I raise, the player to my left 3-bets it, and the CO, button, and both blinds call. I also call, and it's a party to the flopThe flop comes with the 5 :) 8 :club: J :D (18 small bets)Check, check, Hero bets, PF aggressor raises, CO 3-bets, fold, fold, fold, Hero ???what happens now?I could have been paying better attention to the game. Most players seem very loose. The player to my left is especially LAG. The button was the only player who seemed TAG, and he folded.

So I guess call and fold turn UI.really? in a loose game?mike
I guess I could call one more on the turn, but I don't think we can bet out and it's likely to be two bets to us to continue. I'm not sure, though because players could 3-bet with hands like JT and QJ.I don't play 5/10, but I thought the loose players were better postflop there.
How many outs.Maybe 2 for kings, 1.5 for Jacks, and 1 for BDFD. You're getting 12 to 1, although if it's capped, your getting 9 to 1. So I guess call and fold turn UI.
What chance do you put on us being ahead already?

I might take a card here, but I'm probably folding here a good portion of the time. I'm very concerned about the CO's 3 bet on the flop. What would someone see sufficient enough to call 3 cold pre-flop and then 3-bet on the flop? Probably a pocket pair, and he got lucky and hit his set here. Either that or slow played AA/KK preflop. You might acually have the pre-flop raiser, but you could be far enough behind the CO that you need to hit a runner-runner to catch up.